Re: GDT: Flames at Blues 7:00 PM CT

I can't fucking believe I just did that. Made the mistake of poking my head over into Blues Talk and got sucked into another idiotic rant from one of the the resident idiots. When will I ever learn??!!

I'll leave it up to this board, what should my penance be, fellas? How should I suffer for being so fucking stupid?

Rink Rat wrote:I can't fucking believe I just did that. Made the mistake of poking my head over into Blues Talk and got sucked into another idiotic rant from one of the the resident idiots. When will I ever learn??!!

I'll leave it up to this board, what should my penance be, fellas? How should I suffer for being so fucking stupid?
Bortuzzo is the fucking man.

Why the hell did Hitch ever sit that guy? Keep this D corps for the playoffs, period.

Rink Rat wrote:I can't fucking believe I just did that. Made the mistake of poking my head over into Blues Talk and got sucked into another idiotic rant from one of the the resident idiots. When will I ever learn??!!

Remove that shit-hole from your bookmarks, and leave it off!

I'm not so sure about this Bortuzzo guy. Sure he drops the mitts without hesitation to defend teammates, and sure he takes the body every chance he gets, but is his heart really in it? I won't know he really cares until he lackadaisically floats around ice, does the absolute minimum to forecheck and backcheck, and makes slow uncaring line changes, like one of our passionate stars Bergie. I hope he gets there.

MIZDSP wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Methinks Gunnarsson's days in the Note are numbered. Too many (Bortuzzo, Lindbohm, Parayko not far away) young cheap defensemen that are better than him.
The problem is only one of our young defenseman play the left side.
I think you if you take this game and sub Lindbohm in for Michalek, that should be our starting 6 next season IMO. All three pairs are L-R, add a 7th who plays either side and you have two call up options (Edmundson assuming he's healthy and Parayko) on either side.

UMSLBlues12 wrote:
MIZDSP wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Methinks Gunnarsson's days in the Note are numbered. Too many (Bortuzzo, Lindbohm, Parayko not far away) young cheap defensemen that are better than him.
The problem is only one of our young defenseman play the left side.
I think you if you take this game and sub Lindbohm in for Michalek, that should be our starting 6 next season IMO. All three pairs are L-R, add a 7th who plays either side and you have two call up options (Edmundson assuming he's healthy and Parayko) on either side.
That can work.

CaptSMRT wrote:The Total Hockey couple is going to die in a murder suicide.
We should be so lucky. What a pair of assholes. The worst part is, they are not even Blues fans, not even a little bit. And I got sucked back into it. I have longstanding ties to the PD, I still have lots of good friends that work down there, so I will always check out the stuff on the site that interests me, but I just gotta stay away from Blues Talk.