Scoreboard Watching – 3/31/15 Edition

Nashville is the only game of immediate importance to the Blues tonight, but lots of action in the East.

Florida v Boston. Florida – a win puts Panthers only two points out of the last wild card spot.

New Jersey v Columbus. Columbus – I like their uni’s better and I grew up in Ohio.

Carolina v Washington. Washington – Caps holding on to the top wild card spot and I lived in the DC area for many years.

Tampa Bay v Toronto. Tampa Bay – only one point behind Montreal in the Atlantic.

Ottawa v Detroit. Ottawa – still hoping either Florida or Ottawa can catch the Bruins.

NY Rangers v Winnipeg. Winnipeg – a Jets loss puts the Kings in the wild card because of the ROW.

Vancouver v Nashville. Vancouver – gives the Blues a chance at the Central with two games in hand.

Re: Scoreboard Watching – 3/31/15 Edition

Russd14 wrote:Nashville ties it in the 3rd and gets a 5 min power play with about 4 min to go.
That 5 minute penalty on Burrows was ridiculous. Glad to see he wasn't suspended for that as much as I don't like the guy. The refs really need to start focusing on the action instead of the reaction. It was a borderline minor penalty because Burrows was simply continuing his path and allowed Gaustad to run into him while he was turning up ice. Burrows never even flinched.