Re: GDT: Canucks at Blues

What a pile of shit. This team has no chemistry...almost all of the shots came from outside of the slot with nobody up front to get to the rebound. What has happened to Schwartz...did he catch hockey AIDS? Why not move Stastny up to the first line, does Backes hate him? Hitch is fucking useless, none of the adjustments he made tonight worked and apparently going to the net is not a part of his game plan. The second goal seemed like the whole team was looking up at the towel guy admiring their work and totally forgot they were playing. Backes looked like he was skating with shoe boxes on his feet. Playing Gunnarssen, and Michalek is lost on me...I don't want to seem like some fanboy but the skill sets of those players are duplicated with 19, 27, and 22. They were missing the mean on the back end tonight. The variable effort on this team is insane...Effort is the fundamental substrate of hockey, if you are not efforting, then you are not hockeying.

I bet Hitch has a rink erase board up in the locker room with a big red X through the middle of the ice in the offensive zone.

Re: GDT: Canucks at Blues

DJ Axeom wrote:
insideout wrote:Hitch might be a vampire. His record with the Blues on the long side of the equinox is now 30-37. The more hours of daylight, the more they suck. Spring comes, the birds start chirping, the flowers are blooming and the Blues turn into the Rams.
NO NO NO.

If they fail again this year, I agree that Hitch will be gone - but it'll be because Hitch will quit.

This team's core is a coach killer. They just... they're just NOT designed for the playoffs, mentally.

If they go out in Rd1 again, I expect SEVERE changes. Backes, Oshie, and many others will be gone. They just don't have the heart.

Believe me, I WISH THEY DID. But they're just not showing it - AGAIN.
So if Backes, Oshie, and Steen are gone then who are you going to get to replace them that would do better?