Scoreboard Watching – 3/27/15 Edition

Last night was no help for the Blues. Maybe Columbus can help us tonight and tomorrow night.

Calgary v Minnesota. Calgary – I’m still hoping that the Flames can get third in the Pacific and keep the Kings out.

Columbus v Chicago. Columbus – the Jackets are hot at 8-2-0. Stay hot one more night, plays your guts out, and come into St. Louis exhausted and beat up.

Dallas v Edmonton. Edmonton – more because I don’t want the Oil with the best shot at McDavid.

Re: Scoreboard Watching – 3/27/15 Edition

Jaeger wrote:Last night was no help for the Blues. Maybe Columbus can help us tonight and tomorrow night.

Calgary v Minnesota. Calgary – I’m still hoping that the Flames can get third in the Pacific and keep the Kings out.

Columbus v Chicago. Columbus – the Jackets are hot at 8-2-0. Stay hot one more night, plays your guts out, and come into St. Louis exhausted and beat up.

Dallas v Edmonton. Edmonton – more because I don’t want the Oil with the best shot at McDavid.
Thank you! I agree with everything especially Columbus.

Robb_K wrote:The Blackhawks lost 5-2.
I was also watching that game too Robbk and I was on the Blue Jacket telecast and the Blue Jacket announcer was saying that Blue Jackets have now 7 road wins in a roll and just set a Blue Jacket record and they have like 11 wins and 5 losses against the West Division.Hopefully the Blues play a lot better then their last game against Blue Jackets where Blues lost 7 to 1 if I remember right.

oldbattler wrote:
Robb_K wrote:The Blackhawks lost 5-2.
I was also watching that game too Robbk and I was on the Blue Jacket telecast and the Blue Jacket announcer was saying that Blue Jackets have now 7 road wins in a roll and just set a Blue Jacket record and they have like 11 wins and 5 losses against the West Division.Hopefully the Blues play a lot better then their last game against Blue Jackets where Blues lost 7 to 1 if I remember right.
The Jackets will be in the 2nd game of a back-to-back, playing a road game, in which The Blues will have last change advantage and home faceoff advantage (last stick placement) over and above their normal faceoff skill advantage. The Blues should also be on an emotional high from finally getting Shattenkirk back. I'll be shocked if The Blues don't win that game.