Re: Boll Suspended

StL Dan wrote:
barnburner wrote:Good. How many games did he get?
3 gms

- Illegal check to the head
- no apparent injury to
- history of Boll (1 suspension, 2 fines (illegal checks to head) in his 8 yr career)
He really likes checking people in the head! Jared "headchecker" Boll

StL Dan wrote:
barnburner wrote:Good. How many games did he get?
3 gms

- Illegal check to the head
- no apparent injury to
- history of Boll (1 suspension, 2 fines (illegal checks to head) in his 8 yr career)
Thanks. He's dodged the bullet for awhile. It's time he got a few games.

Hockey Pete wrote:I just want to get our guys into the playoffs healthy, and there's one less head hunter we have to worry about.
HockeyPete.I with you,last year the Blues suffer some key injury's down the stretch.Hopefully the Blues are Healthy and playing well entering 1 st round of the playoffs and also hoping for good matchup also for the Blues in 1st round.But a Healthy BluesTeam would be really nice!

oldbattler wrote:
Hockey Pete wrote:I just want to get our guys into the playoffs healthy, and there's one less head hunter we have to worry about.
HockeyPete.I with you,last year the Blues suffer some key injury's down the stretch.Hopefully the Blues are Healthy and playing well entering 1 st round of the playoffs and also hoping for good matchup also for the Blues in 1st round.But a Healthy BluesTeam would be really nice!
Totally agree. I think we're overdue for some good luck going into the playoffs.