Re: Jaskin, Olli out, Porter, Goc in

Mook, I don't know if it's that, specifically, but he's clearly got blackmail material of some kind. Berglund's game in Detroit was just brutal. If Jaskin needs to sit over him, I almost feel like it's some minor injury they're resting him for... or Bergie's got blackmail material handy, one of the two. heh

Re: Jaskin, Olli out, Porter, Goc in

GeoffU wrote:Mook, I don't know if it's that, specifically, but he's clearly got blackmail material of some kind. Berglund's game in Detroit was just brutal. If Jaskin needs to sit over him, I almost feel like it's some minor injury they're resting him for... or Bergie's got blackmail material handy, one of the two. heh
Or both.

Berglund ought to sit out next game. In a game in which almost all The Blues played hard and well, Berglund was shaky on puck control, and didn't seem to put out much effort at all. I haven't been thrilled with Jokinen's play, but he needs to play more with his Blues' teammates, if he's going to be at all effective during the playoffs as a fill-in. And Berglund needs to get the message that he needs to step up his game.