GDT: St Louis Blues vs Vegas - 3/25 7:00 - TV:NHL Network

This is the Blues 72nd must-win game of the season and it is their most must-win of them all.

Interesting decision to remove the kids from the lineup and go 7 d-men. I get it, but also don't love breaking up the flow and double shifting someone. As well as it meaning Scandella gets ice time.

Vegas is a much different team on the road than at home. Lets keep that going!

Neighbours-Thomas-Schenn
Saad-Buchnevich-Kyrou
Toropchenko-Hayes-Kapanen
Walker-Sundqvist

Leddy-Parayko
Krug-Kessel
Perunovich-Faulk
Scandella

Binnington
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Vegas - 3/25 7:00 - TV:NHL Network

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:44 pm I know it's said alot but this game really is the season, lose and float through the rest of the year pretending like they have a shot or win and grind out a slot in the second season. It's just that simple.
You'd be 6 points back having played 1 more game and only 10 games left. Even if you got a full 20 points out of those 10 games they'd just have to win 7 of their last 11 and still beat you. Again thats IF the Blues managed to go on a 10 game win streak. Tonight is the season.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:33 pm This is the Blues 72nd must-win game of the season and it is their most must-win of them all.

Interesting decision to remove the kids from the lineup and go 7 d-men. I get it, but also don't love breaking up the flow and double shifting someone. As well as it meaning Scandella gets ice time.

Vegas is a much different team on the road than at home. Lets keep that going!

Neighbours-Thomas-Schenn
Saad-Buchnevich-Kyrou
Toropchenko-Hayes-Kapanen
Walker-Sundqvist

Leddy-Parayko
Krug-Kessel
Perunovich-Faulk
Scandella

Binnington
The only way this makes sense is if a d-man is banged up and they don't want to take him out.

But this doesn't make sense.

I'd be lying if i said I wasn't worried about this game, however, i felt the same way about the wild (started rough but got the w) and the avs (held our own and looked good against a very likely cup contending team)

So, we are in our barn tonight and lets just play our game and i know they won their last couple of games, but this vegas team is beatable.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:41 pm I'd be lying if i said I wasn't worried about this game, however, i felt the same way about the wild (started rough but got the w) and the avs (held our own and looked good against a very likely cup contending team)

So, we are in there barn tonight and lets just play our game and i know they won their last couple of games, but this vegas team is beatable.
Vegas has a more talented team... more experience... more goals for... but the Blues have Binnington and they are gelling as a team. Lets hope that is enough.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:41 pm I'd be lying if i said I wasn't worried about this game, however, i felt the same way about the wild (started rough but got the w) and the avs (held our own and looked good against a very likely cup contending team)

So, we are in our barn tonight and lets just play our game and i know they won their last couple of games, but this vegas team is beatable.
Neighbours and Kyrou are both red hot right now. We have two lines rolling and are at home so I like our chances. Blues just can't succumb to the more physical team. This is should be a playoff type game...hope the refs stay out of it and let them play.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:05 pm

Neighbours and Kyrou are both red hot right now. We have two lines rolling and are at home so I like our chances. Blues just can't succumb to the more physical team. This is should be a playoff type game...hope the refs stay out of it and let them play.
Its good in the Neighbors hood!!!