Re: GDT: Blues at Ottawa - 6:00 3/21

Robb_K wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:36 pm Neighbours pokes in the rebound! Blues lead 3-1!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Next goal: Did Thomas poke it in? The officials said that the whistle blew before the puck crossed the line. So no goal.
I thought they said it crossed the line before the whistle? They gave it to neighbours unassisted.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:37 pm
Robb_K wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:36 pm Neighbours pokes in the rebound! Blues lead 3-1!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

I thought they said it crossed the line before the whistle? They gave it to neighbours unassisted.
Yes, you are right. Neighbours got credit for the good goal. I looked away for awhile, and thought they were reviewing a later tip-in by Thomas, after Neighbours' goal.

2 good periods played by The Blues. Finish them off in The 3rd!

Good to see both Bolduc and Dean not look out-of-place in The NHL. That, and Neighbours', Hofer's, Kessel's, Perunovich's and Toropchenko's continued improvement, plus Snuggerud and Dvorsky on the way, give me lots of hope for next season.