Re: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:23 am Since the deadline is probably going to be boring for at least the next couple hours, here's an outrageous goal celebration:
I love stuff like this! They need more Touchdown type celebrations in the game. It's fun! We have moved beyond the group hug and bench fist bumps. Skate to center ice and take a dump on the opposing teams logo
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:47 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:45 am
I don't think he actually knows anything, Army doesn't talk. And this tweet gives perfect cover to that with the "well all it takes is one phone call"
I assume he talked to an agent who said he hadn't heard anything. I think there are just fewer landing spots now. Carolina would seem to be out. Edmonton was always a sort of awkward fit asset wise. Vegas is crazy and can never be ruled out, but things have tightened after the Hanifan/Mantha trades. I think Detroit and the NY teams have been mentioned, but mostly in speculation. The other factor that hasn't really been brought up is that he has a 12 team no trade list. Would he want to go back to the Rangers if they made an offer or is there bad blood?
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BluesSK wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:31 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:18 am Blockbuster:

Forgot we even had him.
He was never needed. Our goaltending prospects are pretty decent.
He was a placeholder in Springfield until Colten Ellis could develop. He had a great year in the ECHL and has done very well with Springfield in limited time as an injury fill in. Subban will get much more of an opportunity to continue his career in CBJ org.

NJ just traded a scoring UFA winger with a decent sized salary. They don't want to fully abandon their playoff pursuit. Can I interest them in a scoring winger with another year left on his deal? Honestly think Buch would be a very smart fit for them. GET ER DONE, LEERY!!!