GDT: Blues vs. Sabres, 12PM CST, Feb 10, 2024

After a one month hiatus the Blues are finally back in action against the Cupless Sabres

No news on the lineups yet but Jordan Binnington is expected to start. Kasperi Kapanen has been activated from the IR but Scott Perunovich and Justin Faulk are out week to week.

Feel free to add updates since the game starts at 2AM Manila time and I will be sleeping. 🇵🇭

Re: GDT: Blues vs. Sabres, 12PM CST, Feb 10, 2024

BluesSK wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:40 am After a one month hiatus the Blues are finally back in action against the Cupless Sabres

No news on the lineups yet but Jordan Binnington is expected to start. Kasperi Kapanen has been activated from the IR but Scott Perunovich and Justin Faulk are out week to week.

Feel free to add updates since the game starts at 2AM Manila time and I will be sleeping. 🇵🇭
Hate to say it but it might be time for Perun to get a change of scenery. It just doesn't seem to be working here, he can't stay healthy. Of course, he'll likely go on the be the next Dunn or Walman but that's life.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Blues vs. Sabres, 12PM CST, Feb 10, 2024

BluesSK wrote: After a one month hiatus the Blues are finally back in action against the Cupless Sabres

Hofer is in net, assuming Binner in tomorrow
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!