Re: GDT: Blues host Buffalo - 7:00 11/30 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:43 pm The Jake Neighbours era is in full effect!! Some want off the train, I SAW ALL ABOARD!!! While his Dad is being interviewed too. What a moment, although don't think he got to see it cause Kermit the frog was talking to him.

Neighbours doing just what I had hoped when I predicted he'd be a regular 25+ goal scorer, as a power forward, knocking in lots of goals from close in around the net. Lots of posters on this forum felt that he didn't have an NHL shot. 6 goals in 7 games says different.

Robb_K wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:00 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:43 pm The Jake Neighbours era is in full effect!! Some want off the train, I SAW ALL ABOARD!!! While his Dad is being interviewed too. What a moment, although don't think he got to see it cause Kermit the frog was talking to him.

Neighbours doing just what I had hoped when I predicted he'd be a regular 25+ goal scorer, as a power forward, knocking in lots of goals from close in around the net. Lots of posters on this forum felt that he didn't have an NHL shot. 6 goals in 7 games says different.
Haven't seen a stateline like his since Berglund. 8 goals and 1 assist.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:03 pm
Robb_K wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:00 pm

Haven't seen a stateline like his since Berglund. 8 goals and 1 assist.
These automatic spellcheckers wouldn't be good play-by-play announcers and really lousy colour men!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: