Prospects Thread

I've been throwing Dvorsky news in the 2023 thread but figured I'd just create a thread for those who want to follow along with how these prospects are doing through the "rebuild". Some very mixed reviews so far

Zach Dean - 11 games just 1 assist and a minus 5. Springfield isn't struggling to score either, they have the top two points players in the AHL in Gaudette and Nathan Walker.

Bolduc - 12 games 1 goal 2 assist and also a minus 5

Obviously rough starts for those two. Not putting up goals and the two lowest plus minus ratings on the team. Better days ahead we hope.

Theo Lindstein is finding a bit of offense in his sound defensive game. That was the question about him when the Blues took him in round 1 this year. Last year he had 2 points in 32 games in the Swedish hockey league. This year on the same team had has 7 points in 14 games including a couple goals.

Snug is ripping it up at Minnesota this year. Six goals in their first 8 games. He had 21 in 40 as a freshman last year.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: Prospects Thread

Thanks for the thread DPW. Between snugger and Dvorsky, i know better times are coming. Hopefully those two do to the yotes what keller whoever keep doing to us...
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Re: Prospects Thread

Good piece on Dvorsky on NHL.com. It truly was about to be a wasted season that likely would have set his development back. I get how it can help having prospects play against professionals and former NHLers but if they are reduced to a role that doesn't fit them, there is no point in leaving them there.

Thank God they read this board and heard my calls to get him out of Sweden.

https://www.nhl.com/news/chl-notebook-s ... of-scenery

But more than the production, the Blues have seen the joy return to Dvorsky's game.

"He seems a lot happier," Blues director of player personnel Tim Taylor said. "He's not as uptight and worried about points as he is just going out there and playing now. At the end of the day, it's a game. And these kids need to have fun to develop and he's having a lot more fun now. He's more relaxed and comfortable where he is."

It's a far cry from where he was when the season began. He was averaging 10:10 of ice time and did not have a point in 10 games with Oskarshamn. That's why the decision was made Oct. 18 for Dvorsky to join Sudbury, which had selected him in the second round (No. 68) of the 2022 Canadian Hockey League import draft.

"The situation [with Oskarshamn] was difficult and I just didn't play as much as I needed." Dvorsky said. "At my stage of development, I need to play a lot, so that's why we decided to move to Sudbury. The club has created excellent conditions for me and I appreciate it very much.

"We all knew that the situation was not ideal. The Blues and my agency analyzed this situation and made a quick decision. In agreement with Sudbury, I just moved to Canada."
Just a Russian propaganda account