GDT: St Louis Blues vs Coyotes - 7:00 10/19 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

FINALLY!! We have Blues hockey again. Feels like an entire other offseason happened.

Blues rolling with Hofer in goal tonight. No word on how the rest of the lineup with shuffle up since it was just an optional skate. Yotes have scored just 1 goal in their previous two games and the Blues as we know aren't giving up goals so lets keep that train rolling.But it feels like Clayton Keller always scores against the Blues.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Coyotes - 7:00 10/19 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:56 am FINALLY!! We have Blues hockey again. Feels like an entire other offseason happened. ...
The off-season is the best part! No complicated results & stats & highlight reels to spoil a hockey fan's purely speculative & wildly fantastical thoughts. The pre O-6 NHL had it right: 48 games are just enough to fuel the fanbase's fire for the entire mid-April to early November period of prognostication.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:52 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:50 pm As soon as it’s been long enough for me to start turning against players I know who I’m targeting(Kevin Hayes). UNIMPRESSED
You've got your choice of 18 skaters.

The only player who has impressed me has been Binnington.
I’ll give Parayko credit. He’s on a redemption tour and has looked good, decisive, and strong, But yes, I could pick most of the forward group hah
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:05 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:52 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:50 pm As soon as it’s been long enough for me to start turning against players I know who I’m targeting(Kevin Hayes). UNIMPRESSED
You've got your choice of 18 skaters.

The only player who has impressed me has been Binnington.
I’ll give Parayko credit. He’s on a redemption tour and has looked good, decisive, and strong, But yes, I could pick most of the forward group hah
Yeah, I'm really disappointed in the play of the forwards. The defense hasn't broken yet but I think we've been fortunate.