GDT: St Louis Blues at Dallas - 10/12 7:00 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+ Radio 101.1

THE BLUES RUN TO THE CUP BEGINS TONIGHT!!!

Backed by the a new defensive structure and apparently the greatest netminder in the world with a chip on his shoulder I fear for our opponents. And that's before we even get to our dual 40 goal scorers in Kyrou and Vrana and big bad 3rd and 4th lines with size and grit and a few nifty hands.

Projected lineup:

Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou
Saad-Schenn-Kapanen
Vrana-Hayes-Blais
Toropchenko-Sundqvist-Neighbours

Leddy-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Scandella-Tucker

Binnington

Dallas news: Roope Hintz, Wyatt Johnston and Radek Faksa are all questionable for tonights game. Hintz and Johnston didn't play a single preseason game. Faksa was the recipient of a boarding that split him open but did not concussed him so I'd be surprised if he doesn't suit up.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!! I'll never forget Jeff Finley appearing out of the penalty box to grab Hatcher.

Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Dallas - 10/12 7:00 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+ Radio 101.1

big d note wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:27 am Glad to see the serial killer line together again. I look at those lines and think, "wow, that line could be really great, or it could massively suck." It seems like this year's roster has a huge range of uncertainty.
Yeah, I think the first line is certainly going to be fun to watch, and the 4th line looks like a solid 4th line. We'll see about everything else.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:41 am
big d note wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:27 am Glad to see the serial killer line together again. I look at those lines and think, "wow, that line could be really great, or it could massively suck." It seems like this year's roster has a huge range of uncertainty.
Yeah, I think the first line is certainly going to be fun to watch, and the 4th line looks like a solid 4th line. We'll see about everything else.
I think our offense is adequate but our success ultimately boils down to keeping pucks out of the net. With decent goaltending, our defense bouncing back and our forwards playing a responsible defensive game we might be all right. We can't go through a season without our forwards excelling in our defensive end.

Our faceoff game isn't what it was so we have to be great defensively to regain possessions.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:51 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:41 am
I think our offense is adequate but our success ultimately boils down to keeping pucks out of the net. With decent goaltending, our defense bouncing back and our forwards playing a responsible defensive game we might be all right. We can't go through a season without our forwards excelling in our defensive end.

Our faceoff game isn't what it was so we have to be great defensively to regain possessions.
The offense being adequate will come down to that second line. First and Third lines are up there with most teams on a skill level. Our 2nd line RW was on waivers last year free for anyone willing to pay his contract. Now, he looked great for the Blues but is he that guy or the guy that nearly found himself out of the league?

In fact, after Kyrou RW as a whole is basically three question marks.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:20 pm Kerbs said we haven't been good on FO's this game but the blues website shows they are 50%? I don't get to watch yet.... at work til 830pm :/
I think that's wishful thinking. Not sure we've won one yet.
I see Schenn and Thomas have each won one, however now it shows 28.6% for Blues :/

yikes
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!