Oppenheimer

Worst most boring piece of shit movie I have ever seen. IMAX? Why? There isn't one IMAX moment in the entire fucking movie. The trinity test went off like some back yard fireworks. I almost walked out. Don't fucking bother. Watch Fatman and Little Boy if you want to be entertained by this story. Watch Christopher Nolan if you love actors mincing around pretending to be smart and never even accidentally interesting.

Re: Oppenheimer

Even worse, the wild popularity of the movie is fixin' to turn the semi-annual Trinity Site public tours into a national security incident in October. But if you are still fascinated by the subject matter & can wait until the buzz dies down (maybe next April or October), a visit to WSMR for a look-see in quieter times is well worth adding numbers to the odometer of your 200k-miles Toyota Yaris. Just take a co-pilot with you for the 16+ hour one-way drive. No weapons, firearms, nor marijuana (in any form) allowed. That leaves you at home, Rev.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:19 pm Even worse, the wild popularity of the movie is fixin' to turn the semi-annual Trinity Site public tours into a national security incident in October. But if you are still fascinated by the subject matter & can wait until the buzz dies down (maybe next April or October), a visit to WSMR for a look-see in quieter times is well worth adding numbers to the odometer of your 200k-miles Toyota Yaris. Just take a co-pilot with you for the 16+ hour one-way drive. No weapons, firearms, nor marijuana (in any form) allowed. That leaves you at home, Rev.
I’ve got too many souls to save to be involved with that kind of bullshit

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:47 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:40 pmYou should see the Barbie movie next. I hear Physicist Barbie is a protege of Dr. Oppenheimer.
Seeing both movies in the same day is the equivalent of getting a lobotomy.
Setting up a TikTok account is faster & more effective.