Re: GDT: Blues @ LA Kings - 9:30 3/26

BillP wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:08 am Perfect game. Entertaining and ZERO points. Good job boys!!
I'll take it. We were winning too many games. I'd hate for them to land one place too far out to get the centre or D-Man they want. But it was good that they kept fighting back, and didn't embarrass themselves. Still, Berube and Armstrong keep getting it hammered home that they'll have to do something about the defenceman corps, team defence, and penalty kill teams during the coming off season. Perhaps the special teams coaches should be replaced?

Robb_K wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:06 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:28 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:25 pm One of the worst 1st Periods I've seen in a long time. :evil: The Tankers are happy. But, The Blues probably won't get a better pick than the #6.
The #6 pick also comes with a 7.5% chance at Bedard and a 7.9% chance at Fantilli (Or whoever is #2 overall), plus, if we don't have a strong preference from 6-12 or so, the chance to trade down a few spots for an extra pick.
I'm not against getting the best draft choice possible. I want The Blues to nab top-level centre with their top #1 choice, and an excellent defenceman with #1 upside, with the 2nd. But, I just can't root for them to lose every game.
I agree. Can't root against a team for draft pick. Not i. My DNA.

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:06 am
Robb_K wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:06 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:28 pm

The #6 pick also comes with a 7.5% chance at Bedard and a 7.9% chance at Fantilli (Or whoever is #2 overall), plus, if we don't have a strong preference from 6-12 or so, the chance to trade down a few spots for an extra pick.
I'm not against getting the best draft choice possible. I want The Blues to nab top-level centre with their top #1 choice, and an excellent defenceman with #1 upside, with the 2nd. But, I just can't root for them to lose every game.
I agree. Can't root against a team for draft pick. Not i. My DNA.
I will root for losing for you.