Re: GDT: Blues at Ducks 9:30 3/25

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:33 pm There needs to be an in-depth scientific study on how Blais can for 54 games with the Rangers and never score and then score 8 in his first 21 games with the Blues. That’s a 30 goal scorer pace
Opportunity. In New York I assume he was a 4th line guy that was expected to hit and play tough. Even here, this is the first consistent chance he’s had to play on a scoring line. I hate it when guys get labeled. We had Barbashev here how long and only the last couple years did we get to see his offensive ability.

Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:37 am I wish that they could manage to lose
I HATE HATE HATE to agree with this....BUT I will say this team, playing now, is something to build on for next year - which gives me hope!

Army, do more trades and let someone more skilled a5 signing contracts...... especially defensively......
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:51 am Sorry, T.C. , but it’s hard to comment on a game you can’t watch. The bar that I go to to watch the Blues, was all about fucking basketball… couldn’t get the stream at home or on my phone, either…. fucking Bettman.
Free app (idk if available for ios) called dofusports

Free HD streams of all major sports including the XFL

I was just recently introduced to this app and I gotta say... Bravo
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!