Re: GDT: Blues Flyers 11/8

How horribly weak those last 2 clearing attempts were, that set up The Flyers' PP goal with only 3 seconds left, making it pretty sure they will set a new record for St. Louis Blues' consecutive losses. A very low point in a season for which I had high hopes. :( :( :(

How horribly weak those last 2 clearing attempts were, that set up The Flyers' PP goal with only 3 seconds left, making it pretty sure they will set a new record for St. Louis Blues' consecutive losses. A very low point in a season for which I had high hopes. :( :( :(

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:44 pm Wtf happened to our D?

We lose Perron and our D sucks now???
The D being bad isn't that surprising to me. I expected this. I thought for sure we were in for a lot of high scoring 4-3 5-3 games this year, the offense hasn't done their part. But the D probably has been worse than I expected. It's just frustrating all around.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:55 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:44 pm Wtf happened to our D?

We lose Perron and our D sucks now???
The D being bad isn't that surprising to me. I expected this. I thought for sure we were in for a lot of high scoring 4-3 5-3 games this year, the offense hasn't done their part. But the D probably has been worse than I expected. It's just frustrating all around.
They seem like a bunch of Playmobile People trying to fit on a LEGOS set

They may never win again. I can appreciate that the came out literally fighting, but that clearly didn't do much. I fear Chief is going to take the fall for these clowns. He certainly doesn't deserve it but that's life as a coach. Curious if Ott of McTavish would get the gig.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:11 pm They may never win again. I can appreciate that the came out literally fighting, but that clearly didn't do much. I fear Chief is going to take the fall for these clowns. He certainly doesn't deserve it but that's life as a coach. Curious if Ott of McTavish would get the gig.
I don't see where McTavish has improved anything.