GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kraken - 9pm 10/19 - TV:TNT

Congratulations to those that will be able to watch tonight because it's a national broadcast if you old timers can stay up that late

This will be Seattle's 5th game of the season already and the first time Jaden Schwartz will play against the Blues.

The Blues have played the Kraken 3 times and won all 3 outscoring them 11-2.

CP55 will become the 7th defensemen in Blues history to play 500 games for the team tonight.

Saad-O'Reilly-Kyrou
Buchnevich-Thomas-Tarasenko
Neighbours-Schenn-Barbashev
Toropchenko-Acciari-Walker

Leddy-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Mikkola-Bortuzzo

Binnington

Should be fun to watch Beniers and Shane Wright for the foe tonight

And as always, LETS GO BLUES
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kraken - 9pm 10/19 - TV:TNT

BluesSK wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:41 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:54 pm Sounds like Buchnevich may be in jeopardy of not suiting up tonight. Left the morning skate early. Leivo would take his spot if they decide to not go 7 D.
Not a big fan of this seven D nonsense. We are just trying to get the season started. Let these lines gel a bit.

If he's out just plug Leivo into the line and play on.
Particularly since I'm not sure we have 7 healthy D in the organization.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kraken - 9pm 10/19 - TV:TNT

stlblues1226 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:51 pm I was thinking just before the the 3 goal barrage that the Blues looked like a team that just hadn't played much lately. Thank goodness they're starting off with CBJ and the Kraken to get their legs going and the rust knocked off.
Couldn’t have asked for two better opponents. CBJ was on the back half of a b2b. And no disrespect to Seattle as I think they are building the organization from the ground up the proper way, but they just simply aren’t good and won’t be for a couple years.
Just a Russian propaganda account