Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

Bennington's out. Husso's in. Those are the facts. Nothing is going to change that. Targeting Kadri is a bad move. I really don't think the Blues will do that. Chief will have the boys focused on what's important tonight. Playing St. Louis Blues hockey. If he can get this team ready after that horrible non-call on that hand pass against the Sharks in 2019, I think he can get this team pointed in the right direction tonight like he did then. I hope it motivates them to legally beat the Avs into submission, again, like they did to the Sharks. But no going out of position to exact revenge. In this case, the best revenge is having the Avs on the golf course before the Blues.

Maybe we can get the Avs going after Barbashev for his hit and get them off their game.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

Husso is playing well, and is emulating Binner in going and getting loose, nearby pucks, and sending them on long passes to his most open teammate. I hope he spends a ton of time this offseason, working on his stickhandling and making quick, sharp outlet passes, so he can be a lot more effective at helping The Blues' defence. I'm sure they'll re-sign him at a reasonable price. He won't command more than $2.5-$3 million per year, which The Blues should pay.
Last edited by Robb_K on Mon May 23, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.