Jordan Kyrou the next Mike Modano?

Apparently this is a comparison??? Either way, always good to see a Blues player getting some national front page attention.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/insider/story/ ... lues-trust

When the Blues selected Kyrou in the draft, Derian Hatcher reached out to Armstrong to discuss Kyrou's time in Sarnia and his virtues as a talent.

"I told him that [Kyrou] reminded me of Mike Modano," said Hatcher, who played with the Hockey Hall of Famer on the Dallas Stars. "He can do things at full speed with the puck. He's almost faster with the puck, just like Mike was faster with the puck than without it."

Hatcher said the organization is proud of Kyrou's blossoming into an NHL star this season.

"Jordan and I didn't always get along great. But at the end of the day, we did. He was [in Sarnia] for four years, so it always feels good to have a player who spent his career there and played well in the NHL," he said, adding that he was always confident that Kyrou would find his groove in the league.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: Jordan Kyrou the next Mike Modano?

insideout wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:27 pm Did Hatcher actually call him the next Mike Modano? I see is a quote that says Kyrou reminds Hatcher of Mike Modano in that he's very skilled with the puck when moving at full speed. Seems like a nice compliment.
:lol: Soup and a sandwich, now that’s a meal!!!!

And actually that’s what I just had for dinner! Tomato soup and grilled cheese. It’s a classic 😊

BillP. wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:19 pm
insideout wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:27 pm Did Hatcher actually call him the next Mike Modano? I see is a quote that says Kyrou reminds Hatcher of Mike Modano in that he's very skilled with the puck when moving at full speed. Seems like a nice compliment.

And actually that’s what I just had for dinner! Tomato soup and grilled cheese. It’s a classic 😊
I want the suit back.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:22 pm

I want the suit back.
You mean “brand new” Armani suit 😀

BillP. wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:12 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:22 pm

I want the suit back.
You mean “brand new” Armani suit 😀
I do agree that Kyrou has a high level of skill while skating full speed and he has the ability to accelerate the play on a high level.

The subject I used was the original headline for the article. It appears they have since changed it to, "How Jordan Kyrou earned NHL stardom, St. Louis Blues' trust"
Just a Russian propaganda account