Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Flames - 1/27 7:00

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:10 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:52 am A little line juggling is nice to see after the last couple games. I wonder if Schenn was pushing to move back to the middle. It's also Bozak's 800th career game tonight. Only the 3rd undrafted player to hit that mark. That's awesome to see for a guy that seems to be loved in the room.
That's an incredible stat
I think the stat is that he's the 3rd undrafted player who's currently playing to hit that mark, Mark Giordano (Kraken) and Andy Greene (Isles) are the others.

RAFritchey wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:52 am A little line juggling is nice to see after the last couple games. I wonder if Schenn was pushing to move back to the middle. It's also Bozak's 800th career game tonight. Only the 3rd undrafted player to hit that mark. That's awesome to see for a guy that seems to be loved in the room.
I think the stat is that he's the 3rd undrafted player who's currently playing to hit that mark, Mark Giordano (Kraken) and Andy Greene (Isles) are the others.
I never read the fine print.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

RAFritchey wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm

That makes sense because Wayne Gretzky was undrafted as well. Bozak is in fine company
Just a Russian propaganda account