Re: BNF Suite Night '21-'22

We had a great time and happy to see everyone. I should have introduced myself to the new JMACs but the Gritty t shirt made me nervous. You were missed OG JMACs.
My wife is slowly becoming a fan. She’s not into hockey. Like at all. She is a huge MMA fan though. Go figure. Last night I learned that Ozzie does NOT have a twin brother and Pronger does have another family in Edmonton. See youse next year!
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Drubilly wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:19 am We had a great time and happy to see everyone. I should have introduced myself to the new JMACs but the Gritty t shirt made me nervous. You were missed OG JMACs.
My wife is slowly becoming a fan. She’s not into hockey. Like at all. She is a huge MMA fan though. Go figure. Last night I learned that Ozzie does NOT have a twin brother and Pronger does have another family in Edmonton. See youse next year!
For some reason, I woke up this morning hearing " Country Roads"... not the song, just "Country Roads".

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:39 am
Drubilly wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:19 am We had a great time and happy to see everyone. I should have introduced myself to the new JMACs but the Gritty t shirt made me nervous. You were missed OG JMACs.
For some reason, I woke up this morning hearing " Country Roads"... not the song, just "Country Roads".
pronger doesn't spell that with an "o", which is why lauren made him leave edmonton.

I haven’t even looked at the schedule. If someone wants to make suggestions on good dates (not the bad ones, like at Indy’s dinner date), I can call and get quotes. I absolutely cannot do it this calendar year, so back half of the season works best for me.

T.C. wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:20 am I haven’t even looked at the schedule. If someone wants to make suggestions on good dates (not the bad ones, like at Indy’s dinner date), I can call and get quotes. I absolutely cannot do it this calendar year, so back half of the season works best for me.
I favor somewhere near the trade deadline... to give us shit to talk about in the box.