Best penalty killer

i remember losing my mind when we let ryan johnson go, thinking we'd never find another pure money PK guy like him. then sobotka became my favorite, he was RJ with hands.

and now... no one really jumps out at me as "that guy". who is it?

Re: Best penalty killer

bradleygt89 wrote:Steen has been the best overall IMO, although I also love watching Schwartz steal and pose a short handed threat.

Honestly Steen is the MVP of this team. Plays the PK and does well, basically runs our PP, has 20 goals, 37 A, +5, averages just over 20 min a game.

Steen would get my vote, but as of late all the PK guys have really stepped it up, and we have plenty of guys who get the job done so it doesn't fall to just 1 guy.

I was pretty impressed with Goc and Ott together though. They handle themselves well on the PK

Re: Best penalty killer

siebe41 wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:Steen has been the best overall IMO, although I also love watching Schwartz steal and pose a short handed threat.

Honestly Steen is the MVP of this team. Plays the PK and does well, basically runs our PP, has 20 goals, 37 A, +5, averages just over 20 min a game.

Steen would get my vote, but as of late all the PK guys have really stepped it up, and we have plenty of guys who get the job done so it doesn't fall to just 1 guy.

I was pretty impressed with Goc and Ott together though. They handle themselves well on the PK
Completely agree on Steen...as good as Tarasenko and Schwartz have been he drives the bus IMO.