Re: NHL Trade Deadline News and Rumor Thread

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:47 am
usmcaaron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:40 am

Hey! Commodore had one right!
That return is going to be fascinating. CBJ still has their first round picks for the next 3 years, but lacks their seconds for the next 2. If they gave up a first for a guy that is the complete opposite of the type of player your head coach likes...I don't know Jarmo!
Lol. Yeah, Tortorella is gonna have an aneurysm with this guy.

usmcaaron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:48 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:47 am
usmcaaron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:40 am

Hey! Commodore had one right!
That return is going to be fascinating. CBJ still has their first round picks for the next 3 years, but lacks their seconds for the next 2. If they gave up a first for a guy that is the complete opposite of the type of player your head coach likes...I don't know Jarmo!
Lol. Yeah, Tortorella is gonna have an aneurysm with this guy.
Good news for Athanasiou is that his -45 this season probably isn't going to get much worse.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:04 am Botterill is trading for Simmonds because he saw that Bergervin was actually able to upgrade a couple of his moves recently. Botterill plans on trading Simmonds for a 2nd round pick before 3pm.... :lol:
Well, he's a terrible GM, so this is the only explanation. They're 8pts out of the playoffs w/ 4 teams to catch. Simmonds is not the kind of player to boost a team that much.

usmcaaron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:09 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:04 am Botterill is trading for Simmonds because he saw that Bergervin was actually able to upgrade a couple of his moves recently. Botterill plans on trading Simmonds for a 2nd round pick before 3pm.... :lol:
Well, he's a terrible GM, so this is the only explanation. They're 8pts out of the playoffs w/ 4 teams to catch. Simmonds is not the kind of player to boost a team that much.
He was the GM that I wanted to be Army's replacement down the road. He was supposed to be the next up and coming great GM, he learned in the Pens organization....I'm at a loss for what happened to him.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"