Re: GDT: Blues v Stars

Oliver wrote:
ratonmono wrote:Even though the team has gone into a funk the past two games for whatever reason, Petro has absolutely found his game the past month.
He has been so so so much better.

Our top guys all have to step it up. It's time.
Definitely. I feel like there have been maybe 3-4 games all year where the entire team has been playing up to their capability. Amazing they still have the record they do with so many guys going into funks at different points of the season. It's getting to the time where they all need to turn it on.

Robb_K wrote:Another penalty. Tarasenko knocked the puck away first. I don't like that new rule interpretation giving the penalty on that.
I agree. They call that, but it's OK to hook, interfere, and hold with impunity most nights. It's frustrating.

ratonmono wrote:Even though the team has gone into a funk the past two games for whatever reason, Petro has absolutely found his game the past month.
I've been hard on Petro all year but he has played much better lately...definitely playing with more confidence. With that said, he still needs to be a leader and step up and make a difference in the playoffs if we are going to do anything.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"