Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Colorado -7:00 12/16 - TV:FSMO-ESPN+ Radio:101.1

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:59 am
BluesSK wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:52 am

What if Parayko turned into Erik Johnson?
He's done more in his career than Erik Johnson ever will so anything in the future really doesn't matter.
He'll never get high and have sex with Cuba Gooding Jr though.
Then what was all that hard work for?!?!?!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BluesSK wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:01 am
BluesSK wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:57 am

He's done more in his career than Erik Johnson ever will so anything in the future really doesn't matter.
Yeah, old Cuba's got a bit of problems now to mess around with Colton.
If only Ricky had not been killed, maybe he would have had a role model for success.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:18 am
BluesSK wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:01 am

Yeah, old Cuba's got a bit of problems now to mess around with Colton.
If only Ricky had not been killed, maybe he would have had a role model for success.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Holy shit. I just went back to the Avs HFBoards, and I SHIT YOU NOT, freaking Larueskee is in there telling Avs fans that the Avs need to play Ian Cole more because +/- shows he's the best defenseman ever. He literally found a way to continue the old "Ian Cole followup" thread that never ended back at they asylum. I can't believe that guys obsession with Ian "Bonecrusher" Cole has lived on.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:40 pm Holy shit. I just went back to the Avs HFBoards, and I SHIT YOU NOT, freaking Larueskee is in there telling Avs fans that the Avs need to play Ian Cole more because +/- shows he's the best defenseman ever. He literally found a way to continue the old "Ian Cole followup" thread that never ended back at they asylum. I can't believe that guys obsession with Ian "Bonecrusher" Cole has lived on.

larueskee.PNG
That dude is a fucking nut job . The biggest issues with that place is I think there are like 10 legit posters and every body else is people with multiple profiles. It’s truly fucking crazy over there. Yet there are some people still posting there that are legit good posters.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:51 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:40 pm Holy shit. I just went back to the Avs HFBoards, and I SHIT YOU NOT, freaking Larueskee is in there telling Avs fans that the Avs need to play Ian Cole more because +/- shows he's the best defenseman ever. He literally found a way to continue the old "Ian Cole followup" thread that never ended back at they asylum. I can't believe that guys obsession with Ian "Bonecrusher" Cole has lived on.

larueskee.PNG
That dude is a fucking nut job . The biggest issues with that place is I think there are like 10 legit posters and every body else is people with multiple profiles. It’s truly fucking crazy over there. Yet there are some people still posting there that are legit good posters.
Holy shit. I haven't thought of that weirdo since, well I left the asylum. Lol I see some things never change.

larueskee.PNG
LO fucking L! That's incredible!

larueskee.PNG
That's hilarious. He rhetorically asked if any of the coaches know how to do statistical analysis and then goes solely into +/-

Also, he works in health care?!
Just a Russian propaganda account

larueskee.PNG
whatamaroon.jpg whatamaroon.jpg Viewed 12516 times 36.58 KiB

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:33 pm

larueskee.PNG
That's hilarious. He rhetorically asked if any of the coaches know how to do statistical analysis and then goes solely into +/-

Also, he works in health care?!
Nobody said it was advanced statistical analysis.

Hadn't thought about him forever. Didn't forget him though.

bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:15 pm I think he must have had a serious meltdown, because before the whole Ian Cole thing he was a descent poster IIRC. Maybe that NHL clip of Jarmo and Blues scouts discussing the '07 draft and pumping up Cole's 'bonecrushing' turned him into a super obsessed fan.
Well, let’s not forget that Cole also took his shirt off! That may have sent larueskee over the edge!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:30 pm I’ll never forget his conspiracy that Hitch was scratching Ian Cole over Chris Butler because Chris had to be related to the owners of Butler Chevrolet, who were sponsors of the Blues. :lol:
LMAO, that seems like just yesterday. What is also crazy is that in March '20 we will be at 5 years since the stltoday exodus. That's 5 painful years that TC has had to put up with us. Thankfully he is paid handsomely for enduring to persevere our posts.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Matangama wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:40 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:11 am 808CBE5D-BBE9-49CA-AF0E-B81E3A592907.jpeg
Jesus, talk about the gift that keeps on giving! Greatest picture ever!
It’s good but I’m not sure it’s “finding out that Hope Solo is the half sister of TJ Oshie” good. Don’t care what anybody says....Hope Solo is from the Seattle area as well. Mr. Oshie has some explaining to do
E20A7F33-CA1A-4562-A3AA-A6F6D2B6CEA9.jpeg E20A7F33-CA1A-4562-A3AA-A6F6D2B6CEA9.jpeg Viewed 12478 times 32.62 KiB

"Suck a dick Johansen"

bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:08 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:30 pm I’ll never forget his conspiracy that Hitch was scratching Ian Cole over Chris Butler because Chris had to be related to the owners of Butler Chevrolet, who were sponsors of the Blues. :lol:
LMAO, that seems like just yesterday. What is also crazy is that in March '20 we will be at 5 years since the stltoday exodus. That's 5 painful years that TC has had to put up with us. Thankfully he is paid handsomely for enduring to persevere our posts.
holy shit...we've almost been here 5 yrs?!

I think ive checked the asylum maybe twice since joining here. I forget about it until its brought up here haha
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:10 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:08 pm
holy shit...we've almost been here 5 yrs?!

I think ive checked the asylum maybe twice since joining here. I forget about it until its brought up here haha
I check it out about once a week just to see the train wreck. Nothing's changed, it's only gotten worse.