Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Blackhawks - 7:00 12/14 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

That was a weird game last night. By shot attempts, scoring chances, and high danger chances the Blues should have been winning 4-0 heading into the third. Crawford really kept the Hawks in it until the third period.

I don’t want to trash Faulk, as I’m hoping that game winner against a rival does a lot for his confidence, but he was on the ice for all three goals against. Don’t think any of them were particularly his fault, but he and JBo just don’t seem to work well together for whatever reason. I’d like to see them try Faulk-Petro again. Don’t think they gave that pairing enough of a shot early on.

Also glad to see Berube keep Thomas at center even with Bozak playing on the line. Bozak clearly had a good game playing wing too.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Blackhawks - 7:00 12/14 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

barnburner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:56 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:12 am Also, where did De La Rose pull that backhand from? In general I feel like he’s improved quite a bit from his first few games here.
Since moving to center, his game has improved significantly.
The great thing is that if DLR can take over the 4th line center roll and play well, the Blues can move that beautiful beast Sundqvist up in the lineup, and he makes any line better. DLR has size, sipped, and good hockey sense. Maybe that Fabbri trade isn’t so bad after all!