Re: GDT Blues @ Wild 7pm cst

I don't get Allen at all. Doesn't he want to be an NHL goalie??? He couldn't see where the puck was, therefore, he should be square in the direction where the action was, following where players are where he last saw it. He should also have his stick sitting on the ice so IF he never picks it up, a cheapie can't roll under it.

And now, unfortunately, on the PK a Blues' player breaks his stick, and The Blues are then short 2 men, and, of course, they score. :twisted:

Robb_K wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:16 pm I don't get Allen at all. Doesn't he want to be an NHL goalie??? He couldn't see where the puck was, therefore, he should be square in the direction where the action was, following where players are where he last saw it. He should also have his stick sitting on the ice so IF he never picks it up, a cheapie can't roll under it.

And now, unfortunately, on the PK a Blues' player breaks his stick, and The Blues are then short 2 men, and, of course, they score. :twisted:
The problem is that he can't play well enough to ship him, so we're stuck with Husso in San Antonio playing really well waiting for his shot.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:17 pm Allen must be playing pretty bad. The radio crew is bending over backwards with excuses.
Pang was making Allen sound even worse. He said something like “that’s why the teach young kids playing goalie to keep your stick down”, making it totally sound like Allen doesn’t know the position well as a kid would

Just finished the game. ROR holy moly that was an awesome display!

I concur on getting the all the calls.

Zack Parise should just expect goals he scores against the Blues are going to get called back. From what I can remember that is at least two of his goals as a Wild that got called back against the Blues.

Shaky looked, well, shaky in the net. I was convinced he was going to lose it for us. I was thrilled when we made it to OT for the loser point. But when the top OT line came out for the second time and had that SC swagger, oh man look out!

This season is fun too!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 am Enough praise really cannot be said for ROR. Guy is just dynamite. I felt he had a bit of a slow start but he’s a point per game guy still right now. Beating a dead horse but Buffalo should be embarrassed they traded him.
Yep, he’s a heart and soul guy. Does everything well. Arguably a top 5 Center in this league IMO.

BillP. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:54 am
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 am Enough praise really cannot be said for ROR. Guy is just dynamite. I felt he had a bit of a slow start but he’s a point per game guy still right now. Beating a dead horse but Buffalo should be embarrassed they traded him.
Yep, he’s a heart and soul guy. Does everything well. Arguably a top 5 Center in this league IMO.
The final piece of the puzzle. Blues legend forever.