Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Minnesota - 7:00 10/30 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1ESPN

Cotton McKnight wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:30 pm I have to say the new "Commercial Break In Progress" video is super relaxing on NHL.TV. Who doesn't like watching the ice being prepared at the beginning of the season?
I like this too. Seeing them put the logo down and spraying over it is pretty cool too
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:51 am
39hurricane wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:43 pm Binner stole this one.

Sammy Blais sounds just like the goalie from Slapshot.
I liked it on NHL Network when they called him Sammy Blaze of Steel. I mean I should of thought of that one, that was good.
I liked "Shotgun" Sammy. I don't remember if it was Vitale or Kimble that called him that. I thought it was appropriate.

barnburner wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:45 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:41 pm Would of liked more scoring by our team, but I'll take a good team defense win.
Actually I'm kind of glad to see the way they played tonight. Most of this season they've been trying to play too much pretty hockey. Nice to see them getting their noses dirty again.
It also sounds like that was one of the best games that Minny has played all year. They didn't look like a basement dweller team, I just hope that isn't because our boys were playing down.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:57 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:52 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:40 am Stat of the day: Jordan Binnington has as many points as Fabbri and Thomas.
Fabbri and Thomas haven't allowed a single goal though.
But they are tied for a team worst minus 4 soooo maybe they have?
All I know is I've never seen the Blues get scored on and thought that Fabbri/Thomas should've made the save. Put one of them in goal and move Binnington to the top line with Schenn/Schwartz
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:28 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:57 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:52 am

Fabbri and Thomas haven't allowed a single goal though.
But they are tied for a team worst minus 4 soooo maybe they have?
All I know is I've never seen the Blues get scored on and thought that Fabbri/Thomas should've made the save. Put one of them in goal and move Binnington to the top line with Schenn/Schwartz
He'd be our Tom Wilson :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"