Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs LA Kings - 7:00 10/24 - TV: FSMW Radio: 101.1espn

HOT VS. LA
Vladimir Tarasenko has seven points in his last six games (three goals, four assists).

Jaden Schwartz has 10 points in his last 10 games (five goals, five assists).

Alex Pietrangelo has seven points in his last seven games (one goal, six assists).

Justin Faulk has six points in his last seven games (five goals, one assist), including four power-play goals.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:32 am LA and STL are pretty much identical in Goals For and Goals Against. Both teams have played 9 games and each has scored 27 goals, with LA yielding 34 goals and STL 30. If you're betting, you might want to take the over.
The LA Kings give up the 2nd fewest shots per game, but 2nd most goals per game. Lets eat, boys. (important apostrophe)

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:38 am
BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:20 am There's just no way Blais can keep playing a punishing style all the time. He needs to tone that down during reg season.
But if he tones it down he's a dime a dozen. Tough nut to crack.
Have to agree with this. His physical presence is what gives him his extra value and is what got him into this league last year.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:13 pm Eek...this is an odd predicament to have.

I think I'd rather have fabbri in over sanford due to potential, however I feel it's more to showcase his talent for a potential trade...

Fabrri's ceiling is higher but sanford is unstoppable - when he chooses to be.

Oof...double yuck
I'm finished with both of them. i have zero expectations from them anymore.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:06 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:13 pm Eek...this is an odd predicament to have.

I think I'd rather have fabbri in over sanford due to potential, however I feel it's more to showcase his talent for a potential trade...

Oof...double yuck
I can understand that. I have very low expectations for both as well. If only we could morph the two into one player....
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Oof...double yuck
I can understand that. I have very low expectations for both as well. If only we could morph the two into one player....
Aren't they both just soft versions of each other standing at different heights?

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:41 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Aren't they both just soft versions of each other standing at different heights?
fabbri is 5'10" 190lbs and sanford is 6'4" 207lbs

https://www.nhl.com/player/robby-fabbri-8477952

https://www.nhl.com/player/zach-sanford-8477482

so basically make fabbri bigger and less injury prone
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!