5. Cindy Crosby
4. Leon Draisaitl
3. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Austin Matthews
1. Connor McJesus

Incase anyone was interested....
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Re: News and Games around the NHL

BillP. wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:52 pm Nobody's happier than Darryl Sutter. So are the Flames better than before? Maybe. Ha
It's interesting. For me Tkachuck/Gaudreau>>Kadri/Huberdeau. That leaves out Weegar, who is absolutely a big addition, but their transition D was already really good, so while he helps there, it's already an area of strength, so how much better does he really make them in that area?

The boring, likely correct answer to "are the Flames going to be better?" is "only if Markstrom is a Vezina finalist again."
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:55 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:52 pm Nobody's happier than Darryl Sutter. So are the Flames better than before? Maybe. Ha
It's interesting. For me Tkachuck/Gaudreau>>Kadri/Huberdeau. That leaves out Weegar, who is absolutely a big addition, but their transition D was already really good, so while he helps there, it's already an area of strength, so how much better does he really make them in that area?

The boring, likely correct answer to "are the Flames going to be better?" is "only if Markstrom is a Vezina finalist again."
The battle of Alberta will be a lot more injurified for the next few years

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:07 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:55 pm

The battle of Alberta will be a lot more injurified for the next few years
If fragile Mike Smith were still in net for the Oilers next year, there would have been a decent chance Kadri would put him in the morgue.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!