Re: Trade alert! Faulk now a Blue - Good Bye Edmundson and Bokk

Love this trade. Bokk status as a prospect dipped a bit this year, I don't think NHLTim ever liked him.

I don't know what this means for Petro and honestly don't care in this moment. This is going to be huge for the Power Play and this team is officially better today than they were yesterday and that's what is important.

Lets go back to back boys!
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:41 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:37 pm Petros days are officially numbered
I would say it's a contingency at this point. Wouldn't rule out Petro inking a deal here provided we get the home town discount. Would Toronto even be able to fit Petro in over there? Could be other deals in place down the line. DA is on a roll.
No way the Blues extended Faulk 7 years and gave him $45 mil to be a 3rd pairing dman outside it this season. Faulk is our #2RHD as soon as the trade deadline or as late as a year from now
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:43 pm Love this trade. Bokk status as a prospect dipped a bit this year, I don't think NHLTim ever liked him.

I don't know what this means for Petro and honestly don't care in this moment. This is going to be huge for the Power Play and this team is officially better today than they were yesterday and that's what is important.

Lets go back to back boys!
Definitely hated that pic from day one
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

ratonmono wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:49 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:47 pm
BillP. wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:43 pm Does Faulk play the left side? He's so good with the puck, I would think he could.
Reading some Canes fans' comments online it sounds like he has played the left some.
Yep. I definitely remember him lining up on LD when I caught some Canes games.

Faulk Petro
Bouw Parayko

That's a hell of a top 4.
I prefer:
Dunn-Pietrangelo
Faulk-Parayko

Faulk-Parayko goes up against top lines freeing up Dunn-Petro to drive offense when Tarasenko is on the ice.

BillP. wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:43 pm Does Faulk play the left side? He's so good with the puck, I would think he could.
Reading some Canes fans' comments online it sounds like he has played the left some.

Faulk Petro
Bouw Parayko

Faulk / Petro.............good one. Didn't even think that.

I like this trade a lot. Our top 4 looks amazing now and if we dont want to overpay for petro's services (yes i know dmen with his resume make what they get but its overpayment in general) we have our top 2 RHD for a while w faulk and parayko

Army always does great trades. Its his bone-headed contracts he likes to sign players to. If he's learned from his mistakes there we could be a competitive team for quite some years!
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Faulk Petro
Bouw Parayko

I prefer:
Dunn-Pietrangelo
Faulk-Parayko

Faulk-Parayko goes up against top lines freeing up Dunn-Petro to drive offense when Tarasenko is on the ice.
This is good too. Love how DA sticks it to the hockey world. The Champs are making headlines with a top D man. Leagues best D just got even better.

storey13 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:01 pm If we somehow keep Petro, Parayko, Dunn, and Faulk, then we will have an issue at the expansion draft.
Nope, look at subsection 314.SC of the Expansion Draft rules: "If a team is a repeat Stanley Cup Champion the three previous seasons before the draft, they will only be required to place one player who is under contract on the expansion draft list."

So we will be just fine ;)

Seriously, a LOT can and will happen over the next two seasons before the 2021 draft, so I'm not worried about that at all. Odds are that one or more of those four players may be gone anyway by then.
"Do Only Good Everyday"