AJ Mleczko kicked out of the booth

Looks like we get a different analyst for games 4 and 5.

Coyne was who McGuire had that whole awkward situation with earlier in the year when she was a guest analyst. I watched some of that game, and I thought Coyne was decent, certainly better than this AJ girl. So hopefully she makes the telecast more listenable

Re: AJ Mleczko kicked out of the booth

Doug Glatt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 am
johnc1102 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:53 am Bring back AJ. The other chick was worse. They all really like Dallas, don't they?
It was a Dallas lovefest. You would've thought Dallas clinched the series last night based on the commentary.
I thought it was just because Dallas was much much better last night. Coyne wasn't great. After highlights Pierre would do his thing, then when it was her turn she'd talk for about 5 seconds, then there'd be a bunch of dead air.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:36 am
johnc1102 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:53 am Bring back AJ. The other chick was worse. They all really like Dallas, don't they?
It was a Dallas lovefest. You would've thought Dallas clinched the series last night based on the commentary.
I thought it was just because Dallas was much much better last night. Coyne wasn't great. After highlights Pierre would do his thing, then when it was her turn she'd talk for about 5 seconds, then there'd be a bunch of dead air.
Damn it, Dave! Let me bitch and moan!

Doug Glatt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:40 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:36 am

Damn it, Dave! Let me bitch and moan!
Very well. Here, I'll get in on it too. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOUNCERS!

Sorry I didn't sleep well last night, creativity juices aren't flowing yet.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!