Game 82 - St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 3:00 - NHLN/FSMW - Sat 4/6

The beginning of January I would have thought this game would be for a better chance in the lottery. Instead, the Blues could win the division today. What a wild season it has been. I think what the previous two season's have taught us is that no matter how good it looks, it can always go to shit fast. And now matter how much shit it looks, it can always turn great.

Parayko doubtful. Berube still claiming it's for rest. A blast from the past, Chris Thorburn has been called up from SA. No idea if he plays though.

The Blues could end up playing Preds, Jets, Colorado, or Dallas by the end of the day. Maybe at home, maybe on the road. Crazy.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: Game 82 - St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 3:00 - NHLN/FSMW - Sat 4/6

Robb_K wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:03 am I want to see The Blues come out and dominate from the start, and never trail, and put it away early. I also want The Blackhawks to beat Nashville. I also want no injuries to Blues' players. Anything else is gravy. :bananaride:
and for the Jets to lose, and all our potential opponents catch a 2 week bout of a nasty non-contagious bug. :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"