Something brewing with Blues and Chiarelli

Jeremy Rutherford
@jprutherford
Former Edmonton and Boston GM Peter Chiarelli back for the second straight game, watching from the Blues management booth with GM Doug Armstrong. Not sure of the role/potential role, but Army has a track record of this with Bob Gainey, Dave Tippet, etc.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Something brewing with Blues and Chiarelli

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:19 am Army has a lot of friends around the league, the Blues FO is already jam packed, I’m sure this is just a buddy buddy thing and there’s nothing brewing. As mentioned, Army has done this before.
Right, I wouldn’t read too much into this. They probably have a good laugh when they get together about how the message boards are going to blow up because of it.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:24 am
BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:23 am I’m not really a DA fan. Have I mentioned that before? 🤔
The brief period this summer that you were on the DA bandwagon was weird.
I don't know about bandwagon, but yeah, I wanted to believe we still had a shot at the Cup & was willing to keep an open mind about it all. Took the Blues to win the Cup this year - ha

Still too passive & methodical for my liking. Still believe he should of added an offensive piece to lineup. What he does with Pietrangelo will have a big say if Good Bill or Bad Bill shows up - ha

Of course, if we win the Cup that changes everything, but I don't know if we got enough offensive firepower to run the table for 4 rounds.

BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:32 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:23 am I’m not really a DA fan. Have I mentioned that before? 🤔
I don't know about bandwagon, but yeah, I wanted to believe we still had a shot at the Cup & was willing to keep an open mind about it all. Took the Blues to win the Cup this year - ha

Still too passive & methodical for my liking. Still believe he should of added an offensive piece to lineup. What he does with Pietrangelo will have a big say if Good Bill or Bad Bill shows up - ha

Of course, if we win the Cup that changes everything, but I don't know if we got enough offensive firepower to run the table for 4 rounds.
I mean, there's still a case for them coming out of the West.
Just a Russian propaganda account

If DA builds a Cup winner he can do whatever he wants short of firing Bob Plager and I'd be fine with it.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 pm

I mean, there's still a case for them coming out of the West.
I agree. What the Blues got cooking is real.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:25 pm

If DA builds a Cup winner he can do whatever he wants short of firing Bob Plager and I'd be fine with it.
Yep. I'll even put him on my screen saver at work - ha
I'll gladly take back everything I said about the guy :)

ratonmono wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:51 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:42 pm
Doug Glatt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 pm https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/sev ... chiarelli/

And that's just for the Oilers.
Think of who you think is the dumbest poster on this board, and I think we are all thinking the same name. Whoever that is, they could've still done better than Chiarelli.
Yay! I'm still smarter than Chiarelli!!! Wait...
:lol:
Just a Russian propaganda account