Re: Other NHL Games & News

Did anybody watch any of the Dallas and Arizona game? Not a great game for the Coyotes but man does Clayton Keller look like a dominant player. He looks even better than last year.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:52 am Did anybody watch any of the Dallas and Arizona game? Not a great game for the Coyotes but man does Clayton Keller look like a dominant player. He looks even better than last year.

Watched a few minutes of it early in the 3rd. I thought Arizona looked good the few minutes I saw them. They were playing fast. And I thought Dallas looked like a different team. I think the Stars will be relevant this year.

BillP wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:38 pm What the hell, Montreal is winning in Pittsburgh 5-1 and Ottawa is up late 4-3 in Toronto.
The Sens have a bunch of good young players and Tkachuk has yet to play.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Petterson's Dad was pretty intense at the game. Looked like he wanted to go down on the ice and level someone. Fist pumpin and all.

Got him on my fantasy team. Purposely had him high on my draft board around 90 because I wanted to make sure I got him. Proud of myself on that one.

BillP. wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:36 pm Petterson's Dad was pretty intense at the game. Looked like he wanted to go down on the ice and level someone. Fist pumpin and all.

Got him on my fantasy team. Purposely had him high on my draft board around 90 because I wanted to make sure I got him. Proud of myself on that one.

I had Petterson queued up for one of my last two picks and got him. Just hoping yahoo gives him winger status because I can’t put him in over Matthews and Scheifele even with his hot start. Took Evan Bouchard with my last pick and already dropped him for Miro Heiskanen.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

39hurricane wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:50 pm this chicago leafs game is stupid. Chicago has come back TWICE in the last 2 minutes. ends in a 6 6 tie. For about 90 percent of the game Chicago dominated. Somehow Mathews and JT kept them in it. JT with a hatty.

Matthews and JT can score from anywhere anytime.
Didn't see the game. Really? Hawks dominated??…………….. Sounds like I'll be watching that game during lunch tomorrow.

39hurricane wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:50 pm this chicago leafs game is stupid. Chicago has come back TWICE in the last 2 minutes. ends in a 6 6 tie. For about 90 percent of the game Chicago dominated. Somehow Mathews and JT kept them in it. JT with a hatty.

Matthews and JT can score from anywhere anytime.
That ending was insane. Kane scored to tie it with 1:22 left. 20 seconds later, Matthews scored to give Toronto the lead again. And in the final minute Kane scored AGAIN to tie it. Wild ending.

Kane did the exact same celebration Matthews did.

Matthews now with 5 goals. JT with 4 for them. If they can get some goaltending and D they are scary.
Just a Russian propaganda account

I flipped the end of that game on while I was walking around the house tidying up. Every time I walked in the room the Hawks scored, it was torture. I left the room for a few minutes and came back to see the Leafs celebrating the OT winner. Sorry I got the Hawks a point, but I'm happy to take credit for keeping them from getting the W.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

If you need a dman in fantasy hockey and the pickings are slim....scoop up the Wings Dennis Cholowski....he’s off to a great start

"Suck a dick Johansen"