Re: Fantasy Hockey

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:31 am Congrats to those in the Conference Finals! Bring it on Denny Pratt, feel like this has been a collision course all year. Sure would be a shame if Marchand and Bergeron decided to rest this week
And don't forget Pastrnak too. Never occurred to me that he had the whole FUCKN line!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:25 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:31 am Congrats to those in the Conference Finals! Bring it on Denny Pratt, feel like this has been a collision course all year. Sure would be a shame if Marchand and Bergeron decided to rest this week
And don't forget Pastrnak too. Never occurred to me that he had the whole FUCKN line!!!!!
Kind of unfair if you ask me. I'd DQ him but I'm not commish
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:29 am
Does that mean make him work at Dairy Queen or do you mean you'd disqualify him? Personally I think it'd be more fun to make him work at Dairy Queen for a week --- 40 hours plus OT :D

BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:45 am

Does that mean make him work at Dairy Queen or do you mean you'd disqualify him? Personally I think it'd be more fun to make him work at Dairy Queen for a week --- 40 hours plus OT :D
I'd make him work at Dairy Queen and then demand he makes the winner an ice cream cake with a stanley cup trophy on it and write his formal apology in icing.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:50 am

I'd make him work at Dairy Queen and then demand he makes the winner an ice cream cake with a stanley cup trophy on it and write his formal apology in icing.
Ha - good one!! That's real good --- Very clever 8-)

"I'm sorry you guys suck at drafting."
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:55 pm

Just for that, I’ll want a DQ Burger and a Vanilla Shake with my Ice Cream Cake too please . Thank you in advance :D

Ca
    Dave's a mess wrote:
    BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:45 am Does that mean make him work at Dairy Queen or do you mean you'd disqualify him? Personally I think it'd be more fun to make him work at Dairy Queen for a week --- 40 hours plus OT :D

Good luck in the Finals Dave. I checked Vegas and they got you at a +175 in the series, so you're the favorite here.
    Can't say I blame them, you've done a great job building your team. But I like a challenge - should be fun! Later

BillP. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:03 pm Ca
    Dave's a mess wrote:

Good luck in the Finals Dave. I checked Vegas and they got you at a +175 in the series, so you're the favorite here.
    Can't say I blame them, you've done a great job building your team. But I like a challenge - should be fun! Later
    Don't try to butter me up, Bill.

Dave's a mess wrote:
    BillP. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:03 pm Ca
    Dave's a mess wrote:

Don't try to butter me up, Bill.
    At your service Mr. Pratt

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wow! The Championship came down to ONE power play goal. That was the difference. Congrats Bill! Join us in the losers lounge, Dave.
    Wish it was over but it's not. We still got to finish out the regular season this week. So there's still about 35-40 man games left and Dave's making a push.
    Crazy shit, things can change pretty easy. If I was Bettman I'd cancel the rest of the regular season now! And oh yeah, fuck Pastrnak. I like him, but not as an opponent :lol:

BillP. wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:29 am
    Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wow! The Championship came down to ONE power play goal. That was the difference. Congrats Bill! Join us in the losers lounge, Dave.
    Wish it was over but it's not. We still got to finish out the regular season this week. So there's still about 35-40 man games left and Dave's making a push.
    Crazy shit, things can change pretty easy. If I was Bettman I'd cancel the rest of the regular season now! And oh yeah, fuck Pastrnak. I like him, but not as an opponent :lol:
    Oh man! my bad, I assumed it ended on Sunday like the rest of the weeks. Well you'll be the winner in my official book then regardless of what happens and i'd play these last couple games under protest if I were you.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:35 am
    Oh man! my bad, I assumed it ended on Sunday like the rest of the weeks. Well you'll be the winner in my official book then regardless of what happens and i'd play these last couple games under protest if I were you.
    Bill just go ahead and stop putting guys in the lineup since you already have the big prize, being the winner in Wes's book.

Dave's a mess wrote:
    Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:35 am

Bill just go ahead and stop putting guys in the lineup since you already have the big prize, being the winner in Wes's book.
    So does that mean I just won the WEStern Conference? I'll take it!! :D

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
    Thanks! It's good to know I got something to fall back on if things fall apart :lol:
    Appreciate the support!!

T.C. wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:09 pm Very tight race for spots 1-4! Who will be the champ??
    Test of two differing strategies comes to a head tonight the final. Bill's "make early moves and get lots of goalie starts" vs. my "save moves till later and fuck dem goalies."

Welp, it appears as if I have vanquished Bill, the rest of the playoff and league participants, and thereby the entire forum. The time has come for my gracious victory speech:

shaq.gif shaq.gif Viewed 2156 times 221.73 KiB
    Better luck next year.

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:10 pm Welp, it appears as if I have vanquished Bill, the rest of the playoff and league participants, and thereby the entire forum. The time has come for my gracious victory speech:

shaq.gif

Better luck next year.
    I’ll pass on your offer but I will congratulate you on your championship. It was a good series. Till next time!!