Re: Fantasy Hockey

My horseshit team was my fault 100%. For years I’ve relied on the auto-draft, and always missed out on goalies. So I attended the draft and grabbed Markstrom, the best of what was left when it was my turn, and he sucked anal vapor this year. Luckily I drafted Ottinger and Vanacek. My bois came together much too late but pulled out a consolation round win for 5th place.
Attachments

SickMittsRomKnee wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:14 am My horseshit team was my fault 100%. For years I’ve relied on the auto-draft, and always missed out on goalies. So I attended the draft and grabbed Markstrom, the best of what was left when it was my turn, and he sucked anal vapor this year. Luckily I drafted Ottinger and Vanacek. My bois came together much too late but pulled out a consolation round win for 5th place.
I thought you had a pretty good team. It was good to see you back in the race!!

T.C. wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:36 am congrats Denny Pratt Tragedy on a very solid win and season. Crushing us all.

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 7.35.33 AM.png
Thank you thank you. Happy to avoid another playoff choke job this year. Maybe that's a good sign for the Leafs. It's funny that at the draft I thought my key to victory was going to be Vasilevskiy, and yet in the final I lost literally every single goalie category by fairly wide margins. Bill nearly pulled off the wire to wire championship, but my boys were able to dig deep and take things over. Looking forward to next season!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

league has been renewed. if you don't want to participate this year, lmk so we can find another player. if you didn't play last year and want in, also lmk so we can find another player as it has to be an even number of teams.

T.C. wrote: league has been renewed. if you don't want to participate this year, lmk so we can find another player. if you didn't play last year and want in, also lmk so we can find another player as it has to be an even number of teams.
MattyIce will play if you can fit him in. Just spoke with him here at work. FYI

BillP. wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:34 pm
T.C. wrote: league has been renewed. if you don't want to participate this year, lmk so we can find another player. if you didn't play last year and want in, also lmk so we can find another player as it has to be an even number of teams.
I have another person from Capt, so send me MattyIce's email address and I'll send invites out.

T.C. wrote:
BillP. wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:34 pm
I have another person from Capt, so send me MattyIce's email address and I'll send invites out.
Sent you his email thru the PM thanks

BillP. wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:24 pm
Dave's a mess wrote:
T.C. wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:32 am any opinions on when we want to do the draft?
I prefer a random weeknight, but am fairly flexible if that's not the preferred timeslot amongst the group.
I'll go with this.
Sun-Tuesday are my best days