Re: Fantasy Hockey

My team is ravaged by injuries already. Both my top picks in Hughes and Igor are out. Vilardi has been out awhile. Went from 1st to 5th real quiick.

Dave, any reason you dropped Wyatt Johnston? I put in a claim on him and have the #1 spot so I'll be getting him to try and step in for some much needed offense. Your team just that good?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:22 am My team is ravaged by injuries already. Both my top picks in Hughes and Igor are out. Vilardi has been out awhile. Went from 1st to 5th real quiick.

Dave, any reason you dropped Wyatt Johnston? I put in a claim on him and have the #1 spot so I'll be getting him to try and step in for some much needed offense. Your team just that good?
I didn't like what he was bringing to the locker room. Also I think he drew the short straw as somebody was coming back from IR?
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

i finally gave up on parise. he's been holding a spot on my roster but at this point with no news i can't carry him any longer. so, now that i've dropped him, be on the lookout for news that he's joining a Cup contender and will be on the top line.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:19 pm Just came here to say I love the trade made the other day. Haven't looked at any stats, but if I recall correctly Kostin is surely on his way to an All-Star season and will be a fringe MVP candidate.
You should have your memory checked. We're all concerned for you.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:33 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:19 pm Just came here to say I love the trade made the other day. Haven't looked at any stats, but if I recall correctly Kostin is surely on his way to an All-Star season and will be a fringe MVP candidate.
There are a lot of concerning things I need to have checked out.

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:38 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:33 pm
There are a lot of concerning things I need to have checked out.
Not fantasy hockey though. That part you have figured out well and good

Dave's a mess wrote: Just came here to say I love the trade made the other day. Haven't looked at any stats, but if I recall correctly Kostin is surely on his way to an All-Star season and will be a fringe MVP candidate.
Yeah, not sure what the Gooner was thinking there :?

Or is the Goon really Peter Chiarelli and we just never knew it all this time?

Pretty competitive league this year. Only 5 weeks left before playoffs start. You got 4 teams fighting it out for the last 2 playoff spots. I think the biggest surprise this year is seeing Sad Marchand and Northykariya at the bottom of the standings. They're usually up at the top. And my friend Mattyice making a bid for 1st overall. Damn!

BillP. wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:14 pm Pretty competitive league this year. Only 5 weeks left before playoffs start. You got 4 teams fighting it out for the last 2 playoff spots. I think the biggest surprise this year is seeing Sad Marchand and Northykariya at the bottom of the standings. They're usually up at the top. And my friend Mattyice making a bid for 1st overall. Damn!
Hell yeah! And fuck you Huberdeau!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:49 pm
BillP. wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:14 pm Pretty competitive league this year. Only 5 weeks left before playoffs start. You got 4 teams fighting it out for the last 2 playoff spots. I think the biggest surprise this year is seeing Sad Marchand and Northykariya at the bottom of the standings. They're usually up at the top. And my friend Mattyice making a bid for 1st overall. Damn!
Hell yeah! And fuck you Huberdeau!!!
That you, Daryl Sutter?

Does anyone use the “Start Active Players” button? I never bothered with it but only recently I’ve started using it and you can select start players for rest of week and I’ll be damned it works. You still need to review for some minor tweaks here and there but otherwise pretty nice. I’m a fan of it now - ha

BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:57 am I'm just going to point out here how seeds 1 & 3 have made some significant pick ups for the playoffs this week where as seeds 1 and 2 (Dave & myself) have completely stayed pat with their team. We'll see how this all pays off.
I hate my team. I will lose in the first round.

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:30 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:57 am I'm just going to point out here how seeds 1 & 3 have made some significant pick ups for the playoffs this week where as seeds 1 and 2 (Dave & myself) have completely stayed pat with their team. We'll see how this all pays off.
I hate my team. I will lose in the first round.
You were in 1st or 2nd place all year.
I don’t think so. The defending Champ is always tough to knock out.