"Bloodsuckers" by Vamps

Otaku Mode Engaged.

Like Canada, Japan has always held a lot of intrigue for me. I grew up watching many anime (often times without knowing it), samurai movies, ninja movies, etc.

In 4th grade we had a Japanese Springboard teacher. In the St. Louis City Public School District, they were people who lived in other cultures and came to teach us about them.

It was the first time I'd learned about Obon.

Today, we have a Japanese rock band that's currently based out of New York City.

Vamps have come together from the bands L'Arc~en~Ciel and Oblivion Dust. Bloodsuckers their first album under the brand new moniker. I think most of my readers are aware that I tend to shy way from albums with provocative covers, but I just couldn't help myself on this one.

>>>CLICK FOR MORE<<<

Re: "Bloodsuckers" by Vamps

I enjoy a wide array of music and I have a soft spot in my heart for the wackiness of Tokyo. :)

My reviews will literally range all over the place...country to rap to death metal to black metal to arena rock to all of it.

I only review the music I enjoy out of what I'm sent.

Battra wrote:I enjoy a wide array of music and I have a soft spot in my heart for the wackiness of Tokyo. :)

My reviews will literally range all over the place...country to rap to death metal to black metal to arena rock to all of it.

My daughter and I will be seeing these guys here in KC on 4/14 of this year. They're touring with Sixx. My youngest is the anime queen, and she loves anything with an Asian twist.

Hockey Pete wrote:
Battra wrote:I enjoy a wide array of music and I have a soft spot in my heart for the wackiness of Tokyo. :)

My daughter and I will be seeing these guys here in KC on 4/14 of this year. They're touring with Sixx. My youngest is the anime queen, and she loves anything with an Asian twist.
To the best of my knowledge they're not coming here...

I'd definitely ask to get into that one though.