Re: 2018 IIHF Worlds

Funny but this is the one hockey tourney I have zero interest in. Honestly I’d just prefer our guys not play in it at all. No need to risk injury....especially Schwartz.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:Funny but this is the one hockey tourney I have zero interest in. Honestly I’d just prefer our guys not play in it at all. No need to risk injury....especially Schwartz.
I thought the same thing. Rather have 17 rest and heal up.

Guys like Thomas and Kyrou would benefit from this tourney but they are not available.

Germany beats Finland 3-2 in OT, Fins outshoot Germans 38-15 but Husso with the L in OT. Despite win, Germany is out of playoff picture due to not winning in regulation.

And USA enjoys scrimmage with Norway today winning 9-3.

T.C. wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:Jaden Schwartz was put into the boards and left the game clutching his arm. Possibly a shoulder injury...

Fun.
of course.
Literally every Blues fan that saw that he was going to play in this tournament knew this was going to happen. It made no sense for him to be playing.
KA-KAW!

Are the Blues not allowed to tell Schwartz to stay home because if that's the case then it is what it is.

But if the Blues can make their player stay home and not participate in a tournament, then shame on them for not doing so. Schwartz already came back from an injury so it's not like he was in great shape to play anyway.

BillP wrote:Are the Blues not allowed to tell Schwartz to stay home because if that's the case then it is what it is.

But if the Blues can make their player stay home and not participate in a tournament, then shame on them for not doing so. Schwartz already came back from an injury so it's not like he was in great shape to play anyway.
I like the tournament for sending young up and coming pro players not core veterans.

Gee....who saw that coming. I swear...fucking Schwartz....Sometimes I really just wish we'd move on from him. He'll be hurt again the middle of next season too...you can pretty much bank on it.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

T.C. wrote:rutherford says he will be fine. not sure if he'll return to tournament, but no surgery needed.
He will be find until Thanksgiving or so.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote:Gee....who saw that coming. I swear...fucking Schwartz....Sometimes I really just wish we'd move on from him. He'll be hurt again the middle of next season too...you can pretty much bank on it.
Guys on here pretty much called it. :D