Re: Somewhat OT

I'm watching on FSMW. I'm an old (emphasis on old) Metro East guy who played for Collinsville in the Madison-St. Clair Junior Hockey League back in the 1970's who wishes the MVCHA would merge with the MSCHA, but always rooting for the St. Louis area kids. You never know, as recent history has proven there could be some future NHLers in this game.

Watched a little of the game... really good hockey. I thought the passing was incredible for high school hockey and the goalies played great. Also, as a U-High alum, I was glad to see my Jr Bills finally win one. They have been close the past few years.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote:Watched a little of the game... really good hockey. I thought the passing was incredible for high school hockey and the goalies played great. Also, as a U-High alum, I was glad to see my Jr Bills finally win one. They have been close the past few years.
That's where I played my high school hockey. Class of '05

Did you play hockey? Depending on your year I might know you. Ha

Doug Glatt wrote:
MattyIce wrote:Watched a little of the game... really good hockey. I thought the passing was incredible for high school hockey and the goalies played great. Also, as a U-High alum, I was glad to see my Jr Bills finally win one. They have been close the past few years.
That's where I played my high school hockey. Class of '05

Did you play hockey? Depending on your year I might know you. Ha
Actually I only played roller but I was class of '04. Matt Leaders is my non-forum name. Now I am strictly a floor hockey player haha, but that league is a blast as well if you have never played.
KA-KAW!