Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:50 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:37 pmLame personal transport vehicles kill ... Deadline.com: Stand-Up Comic Kenny DeForest Dies At 37 After E-Bike Crash In Brooklyn; No Other Vehicles Now Believed Involved – Update
Something for our Cap'n to aspire to ... Deadline.com: Organs Of Late Comic Kenny DeForest Successfully Transplanted Into Five Recipients
The Captn's recipients will have to show at least one receipt proving admission to one of his shows, and sign like a dozen disclaimer's...

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:19 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:37 pmLame personal transport vehicles kill ... Deadline.com: Stand-Up Comic Kenny DeForest Dies At 37 After E-Bike Crash In Brooklyn; No Other Vehicles Now Believed Involved – Update
Something for our Cap'n to aspire to ... Deadline.com: Organs Of Late Comic Kenny DeForest Successfully Transplanted Into Five Recipients
The Captn's recipients will have to show at least one receipt proving admission to one of his shows, and sign like a dozen disclaimer's...
So I guess unfortunate folks seeking hand transplants need not apply. Unless they can sign their names with their mouth. Or their genitals.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:39 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:19 pm
So I guess unfortunate folks seeking hand transplants need not apply. Unless they can sign their names with their mouth. Or their genitals.
Too bad for them...

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:49 pm I had no idea who the fuck this guy was, but he reminded me of my Dad and he ROCKED those red outer garments ... R.I.P. Bob ...

People Mag: Bob's Red Mill Founder Bob Moore Dead at 94: 'We Will Truly Miss His Energy'

Bob Moore.jpg
They should mix his ashes with 4 cups of Red Mill Flour, 1 1/2 cups of water, 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder, and a pinch of salt… mix and knead and put in a well oiled bowl to double. Then bake him into a couple loaves of bread… No Bob -No More.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:55 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:49 pmI had no idea who the fuck this guy was, but he reminded me of my Dad and he ROCKED those red outer garments ... R.I.P. Bob ...

People Mag: Bob's Red Mill Founder Bob Moore Dead at 94: 'We Will Truly Miss His Energy'

Bob Moore.jpg
They should mix his ashes with 4 cups of Red Mill Flour, 1 1/2 cups of water, 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder, and a pinch of salt… mix and knead and put in a well oiled bowl to double. Then bake him into a couple loaves of bread… No Bob -No More.
Do you reckon they could spare some of his cremains to whip up a memorial batch of I Can't Believe It's Not Bob spread, too? :idea: