Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

T.C. wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:35 amFuck. Altered States re-view added to the watch list.
Might be wise to cue up all of your favorite movies starring actors & actresses now over the age of 55. And all of the Alec Baldwin flicks, as he is just one film role away from becoming a "friendly fire" victim at the hands of a heavily armed cinematography staff.

Rappers be keepin' it real, 'ight?

Complex.com: Footage Appears to Show Late Rapper Goonew’s Body Being Stood Upright at Club Event (UPDATE)
During what was apparently being publicized as a “final show,” the body of deceased Maryland rapper Goonew appeared to have been propped upright at a club gathering in Washington, D.C.

The corpse of the MC—who was shot and killed in March at 24 years old—was seemingly presented onstage during a viewing at Bliss Nightclub, adorned with a crown and designer clothing. Multiple people in the club could be seen standing around the stage, taking photos, and playing music. An entry pass for the event called it a “celebration of life” for the MC, whose real name was Markelle Antonio Morrow. ...

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:53 am Rappers be keepin' it real, 'ight?

Complex.com: Footage Appears to Show Late Rapper Goonew’s Body Being Stood Upright at Club Event (UPDATE)
During what was apparently being publicized as a “final show,” the body of deceased Maryland rapper Goonew appeared to have been propped upright at a club gathering in Washington, D.C.

The corpse of the MC—who was shot and killed in March at 24 years old—was seemingly presented onstage during a viewing at Bliss Nightclub, adorned with a crown and designer clothing. Multiple people in the club could be seen standing around the stage, taking photos, and playing music. An entry pass for the event called it a “celebration of life” for the MC, whose real name was Markelle Antonio Morrow. ...

...after his entourage finished their Dance of Death...and they had consumed several cases of Thunderbird Wine and Colt45 Malt Liquor, they placed the corpse in a table, covered it in a rich burgundy and mushroom gravy, and feasted on him until he was picked clean to the bone. His manager sobbed.. "Now he lives on in all of us!"