Re: A day at the office

BillP wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:I hope the video promo is better received than the last Kesler feature ... Anaheim Ducks Ryan Kesler Wanders Around Office Nude in NHL ‘Birthday Suit’ Video
Yeah, that got pulled fast. That was a dumb idea. Really shocked the Ducks came up with that one. But I like this one.
How STUPID is that?? Were the employees warned ahead of time. It's blurred out so he could have been wearing pasties or something. You can only see the first second or so of the video & then it says it can't be displayed.

FederkoSutterHunter wrote:
BillP wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:I hope the video promo is better received than the last Kesler feature ... Anaheim Ducks Ryan Kesler Wanders Around Office Nude in NHL ‘Birthday Suit’ Video
Yeah, that got pulled fast. That was a dumb idea. Really shocked the Ducks came up with that one. But I like this one.
How STUPID is that?? Were the employees warned ahead of time. It's blurred out so he could have been wearing pasties or something. You can only see the first second or so of the video & then it says it can't be displayed.
The video embedded in the Towleroad blog plays all the way through for me. Not that I ever wanna see it again.

JMC-STL wrote:
FederkoSutterHunter wrote:
BillP wrote: Yeah, that got pulled fast. That was a dumb idea. Really shocked the Ducks came up with that one. But I like this one.
The video embedded in the Towleroad blog plays all the way through for me. Not that I ever wanna see it again.
Now it works but there's a black box covering his groin area so I bet he had panties on or something. He would have been violating obscenity laws. Here in Missouri even if you're caught taking a piss in public you could hypothetically be a sex offender for life! But walking around naked in a public building would definitely do it!

I'll put it this way. There have been plenty of ads made where a man or woman SAYS they're in their birthday suit but they're NOT! So that's what I mean.