Re: Hello Blues Fans......

Smooth 21 Fan wrote:Saw this site on the Blues STLtoday site and thought I would check it out.. Just wanted to say hello . I have already noticed some names Robb K stlblues1226 just to name a few . So thanks for letting me in ...lol LETS GO BLUES ! ! !
I was just checking out the members list and noticed you had signed up. Let's hope this catches on and stays fun.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

NHLTIM wrote:I'm hoping a good number of Blues talk regulars come over and we give the board here a real shot
I'm all for that. Of all the people to get banned at the other place, you were the last one I would have ever guessed. I guess when they indiscriminately ban people, anyone can be taken out. Hell, I bumped the thread at least once, but never added to it, so they must have done a little 'research' since I'm still allowed there.

Glad to have you here.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Oates2Hullie450 wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:I'm hoping a good number of Blues talk regulars come over and we give the board here a real shot
Hey TIM glad to see you again too. How did you get your profile picture to fit? I tried the one i had at Blues Talk and a few others but none work.
As far as your profile pick question, it has to be small, I believe less than 6KB. Right click on the photo you want to use, click on properties and see what size it is. You can 'shrink' it in a photo viewer program then save the changes or rename it then save it. Just keep shrinking it to get it down to size.

stlblues1226 wrote:
Oates2Hullie450 wrote:
Hey TIM glad to see you again too. How did you get your profile picture to fit? I tried the one i had at Blues Talk and a few others but none work.
As far as your profile pick question, it has to be small, I believe less than 6KB. Right click on the photo you want to use, click on properties and see what size it is. You can 'shrink' it in a photo viewer program then save the changes or rename it then save it. Just keep shrinking it to get it down to size.
I use a program called "Riot" to decrease image 'size' (<6Kb). You can use Paint, Photobucket, Photoshop, GIMP, etc to change image dimensions (90x90) and some will also reduce the size.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Oates2Hullie450 wrote:

I have all my pics stored at my flickr account so I just downloaded the 75x75 thumbnail version and it worked without issue.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

rcbcmr wrote:Hey guys I'll leave it up to you. Should I stay or should I go?

I think I heard that in a song somewhere.
Stay and bring some forum regulars with you!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Hoping this forum stays busy for a bit. So far have liked the conversation. I told people I signed up as well so that would explain why more haven't I guess. I'll fix it. I'll go back and start a thread saying I didn't actually sign up and it was just a social experiment and it was actually my buddy that signed up over here....

I've been a long time lurker on the other forum and posted a couple of times. Besides the usual trolls, I was turned off by how slow the site was. There were times I would try to post to a GDT and it wouldn't take. Oh well, I hope this takes off and I look forward to participating. I'm a huge Blues fan and love hearing about prospects coming up. LGB.

Hi Tim. Good to see you here, and all the others. I came here last night, but saw there was almost no one here and no GTD. Good to see so many posters today. I hope we can build this up. There have been a few experiments like this in past years. But they always failed to get the readership. I hope Siberian Tiger and WebSant and some of the others who provide information will join. They, and JR are the main reason why I stayed at Blues Talk. I hope trolling and OT posts are erased as soon as possible. We could have an Off Topic section, where all OT posts could go,

shutut5hole wrote:I've been a long time lurker on the other forum and posted a couple of times. Besides the usual trolls, I was turned off by how slow the site was. There were times I would try to post to a GDT and it wouldn't take. Oh well, I hope this takes off and I look forward to participating. I'm a huge Blues fan and love hearing about prospects coming up. LGB.
Yeah, this is nice. The only way to use BluesTalk was Chrome with Scriptsafe.

Robb,

Your wish was previously granted by the admin it appears ;)

http://www.bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like a good OT area and also 'whine and moan for Support" area as well over here: http://www.bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

btw, sorry I misspell your name frequently, my brothers name is "Rob' with just one 'b'
"Do Only Good Everyday"