Re: Hello Blues Fans......

Battra wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:Siberian Tiger and Nik are on their way :) Welcome gentleman.

Quick reminder; check your spam/junk box if notifications don't show up right away.
Oh so now we're on a first name basis?

You don't get that till you friend me on facebook. ;)
Well, I hope it's not to late for that LOL.

welcome to the board Battra :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

There were times when the Asylum was actually worth it.

But over the past few years...and I've been on there for over 10 years now...the more the moderation went away the more folks became trolls.

I remember Bleeder being a decent poster.

I remember In The Crease, Skilles, Laureskee, and more being good posters.

Now what the hell has that place become? I started going there to giggle, then to stay up to date, then to giggle, now to feel better about myself. :)

Battra wrote:There were times when the Asylum was actually worth it.

But over the past few years...and I've been on there for over 10 years now...the more the moderation went away the more folks became trolls.

Now what the hell has that place become? I started going there to giggle, then to stay up to date, then to giggle, now to feel better about myself. :)
Skilles is still a good poster but he tends to get caught in arguments over there. I hope he makes his way over here.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:

Skilles is still a good poster but he tends to get caught in arguments over there. I hope he makes his way over here.
Ever since the Perron trade he'd gone downhill in my opinion.

When you're one of the we traded Perron to sign Roy guys....I'm pretty much done.

Battra wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:

Ever since the Perron trade he'd gone downhill in my opinion.

When you're one of the we traded Perron to sign Roy guys....I'm pretty much done.
Worst trade ever!

I'm in.

Long time lurker on Blues Talk. I hardly ever posted due to the trolls and incessant cat fights.

Final straw was seeing NHLTim and other excellent posters banned while miscreants walked away untouched.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Five Finger Blue wrote:Long time lurker at STLToday. I used to post at the official board before it went to complete hell under a different handle, don't remember what it was. Looking forward to hopefully an active board
Welcome fellow former lurker! Feels good to step into the light, huh?

Hey Guys!

Made my way over, hadn't been on Blues Talk for days and found out about the "Banishments"
I don't have time to post much but Love the Blues and Good Smart Hockey Talk!
Really surprised at some of the Bans, would of never expected those who got banned!
I just hope the maturity level stays high over here and the Troll infiltration is at a minimum or that they can be quickly ejected.

LET'S GO BLUES!

Tfriede2 wrote:Checking in. Have over 4,000 posts at the "other" forum, but haven't posted nearly as much over the past couple of years. The mass banishment didn't sit well with me. Hopefully this place picks up steam (it appears it is).
Another great forum regular making his way over. Good to see you here!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

STLBlueshistory wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
STLBlueshistory wrote:What do you have to do here to get banned? ;)
and there he is! You still in TO or are you back home?
Back home where I belong.

Love going on trips but love getting back home even more. My chair in the basement misses me when I am gone.

Had a good time. First time I had been at the ACC for a game. Really disappointed with it. It's a nice arena but it lacks in history of the team. As I think you know I am a nostalgic guy and there is none. At least they are trying to do something with Legends row but they are missing out on so much.

This has the same darn this as STLToday forums when you post if someone else posts while you are it shows them and you have to submit again. :cry:
Boo! :x I was hoping this forum wouldn't have that "oh so helpful" feature, that makes posting on GTDs almost impossible.