Re: Hello Blues Fans......

STLBlueshistory wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
STLBlueshistory wrote:What do you have to do here to get banned? ;)
and there he is! You still in TO or are you back home?
Back home where I belong.

Love going on trips but love getting back home even more. My chair in the basement misses me when I am gone.

Had a good time. First time I had been at the ACC for a game. Really disappointed with it. It's a nice arena but it lacks in history of the team. As I think you know I am a nostalgic guy and there is none. At least they are trying to do something with Legends row but they are missing out on so much.

This has the same darn this as STLToday forums when you post if someone else posts while you are it shows them and you have to submit again. :cry:
Wow..that's weird considering Maple Leaf Gardens was nothing but history. Never been to the AC center but I can believe that based on what I see on TV.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

bradleygt89 wrote:Siberian Tiger and Nik are on their way :) Welcome gentleman.

Quick reminder; check your spam/junk box if notifications don't show up right away.
My, my, my.....Since yesterday the 'population' here has gone from 14 to 46. Let's hope this trend continues.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Quick reminder; check your spam/junk box if notifications don't show up right away.
Great Job Brad....You are the Paul Revere of this Revolution!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote:

I'm always quick to jump onto a project that doesn't pay vs focusing on my current client's work ;)

That said, back to work I shall go...although the damn time change has really f'd with my focus today.

Looking forward to good conversations over here. Thanks for having me!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

blue to the bone wrote:I always liked reading what hockey pete had to say. Didn't iowa(can't remember actual handle. stl fan in iowa?) have a lot of minors knowledge? Or was that bs?
No BS. Iowa is one of the very best! We've got to get him over here, too. But, I think he's mostly on HFBoards, and happy with that place (as am I).

NHLTIM wrote:

GREAT!!! Hey! How come there's no clapping smiley?

Robb_K wrote:
blue to the bone wrote:I always liked reading what hockey pete had to say. Didn't iowa(can't remember actual handle. stl fan in iowa?) have a lot of minors knowledge? Or was that bs?
No BS. Iowa is one of the very best! We've got to get him over here, too. But, I think he's mostly on HFBoards, and happy with that place (as am I).
Yep, hopefully IA will come join us too. He's a good a dude.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

As a long time lurker, I have always wondered what happened to certain posters. I'm glad to see most of the guys I like reading are over here and hope Iowa comes. Whatever happened to Irish Blues? I just remember someone saying he was a former Blue (Zombo IIR) or something. Just curious, if you know the whole story, I would love to hear it.

shutut5hole wrote:As a long time lurker, I have always wondered what happened to certain posters. I'm glad to see most of the guys I like reading are over here and hope Iowa comes. Whatever happened to Irish Blues? I just remember someone saying he was a former Blue (Zombo IIR) or something. Just curious, if you know the whole story, I would love to hear it.
I think that was a joke. I don't think he was really Rick Zombo. But, I do wonder where he has gone. I tried to send a PM to Beatoni, Simon in Canada, Blues Fan in IA, Dutch Blues and some others, but got a message back saying: "Those members don't exist"

Another long-time old forum lurker here, clued in by Brad. Never really wanted to deal with a lot of the inanity there, so most of what I had to say about the Blues or hockey wound up on Twitter, or in the comments sections of a few Blues blogs. Hope everything works out with the "readership" here.

So, this is the new digs huh? Saw all of the best posters were jumping ship and thought I would tag along. I posted for years at Blues Talk under the handle LGB202 just not all that often. I usually read more than post, but anyway, stoked to talk some pucks with you all! LGB

Blueblood202 wrote:So, this is the new digs huh? Saw all of the best posters were jumping ship and thought I would tag along. I posted for years at Blues Talk under the handle LGB202 just not all that often. I usually read more than post, but anyway, stoked to talk some pucks with you all! LGB
Excellent bucket list!

Oh so now we're on a first name basis?

You don't get that till you friend me on facebook. ;)

I'm diggin this forum so much I've done the unthinkable and registered. I've been in the asylum for years (under diff name) but stopped posting long ago. Even the good posts eventually devolve into a bucket of evomit. Most threads go like this:

I like player X
-I like player Y
You're stupid if you like player Y
-You suck
You don't know hockey
-Well you're a liar and won't admit it
I hate you
-Everyone hates you

Lookin forward to talking hockey with someone other than my dog, and the occasional chat at the STC booze cart.

NHLTIM wrote:
Robb_K wrote:
I'll work on getting Beatoni, Simon in Canada, Siberian Tiger and some others here. Looks like we can make it into whatever we want, as no one was really here. I hope the operator will cooperate with us.
We need HockeyPete as well.
I sent Pete a message, but I don't know if he's seen it yet. He should be here soon. :)