Re: Hello Blues Fans......

Robb_K wrote:Hi Tim. Good to see you here, and all the others. I came here last night, but saw there was almost no one here and no GTD. Good to see so many posters today. I hope we can build this up. There have been a few experiments like this in past years. But they always failed to get the readership. I hope Siberian Tiger and WebSant and some of the others who provide information will join. They, and JR are the main reason why I stayed at Blues Talk. I hope trolling and OT posts are erased as soon as possible. We could have an Off Topic section, where all OT posts could go,
Robb good to see you as well. We need to do some hard recruiting to get more over here but I can't do much since I can no longer log in and I don't plan on jumping through hoops just to create an account to try and recruit people.
Robb You are well respected at Blues talk so if you can help get some people here that would be great. The forum here has a lot of potential. We have good people showing up already but there are many we need to try and get them here to at least give it a shot.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

bradleygt89 wrote:Robb,

Your wish was previously granted by the admin it appears ;)

http://www.bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like a good OT area and also 'whine and moan for Support" area as well over here: http://www.bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

btw, sorry I misspell your name frequently, my brothers name is "Rob' with just one 'b'
bradleygt89 wrote:Robb,

No problem. Most people spell it "Robert" from the English and French spellings. Mine is from the old Dutch spelling: "Robbert".
Last edited by Robb_K on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NHLTIM wrote:
Robb_K wrote:Hi Tim. Good to see you here, and all the others. I came here last night, but saw there was almost no one here and no GTD. Good to see so many posters today. I hope we can build this up. There have been a few experiments like this in past years. But they always failed to get the readership. I hope Siberian Tiger and WebSant and some of the others who provide information will join. They, and JR are the main reason why I stayed at Blues Talk. I hope trolling and OT posts are erased as soon as possible. We could have an Off Topic section, where all OT posts could go,
Robb good to see you as well. We need to do some hard recruiting to get more over here but I can't do much since I can no longer log in and I don't plan on jumping through hoops just to create an account to try and recruit people.
Robb You are well respected at Blues talk so if you can help get some people here that would be great. The forum here has a lot of potential. We have good people showing up already but there are many we need to try and get them here to at least give it a shot.
Tim,

Can you get on as a visitor or was yours one of the IP bans? I started a topic about if a new forum was needed. I was entertaining the idea of starting a whole new forum when someone mentioned this one. A Reddit board was also mentioned that I joined as well, but I don't like the message board format so I will be spending most of my time here. That thread could be one of the catalyst for the migration to this site. I would love to take credit for it! ;)

You and Robb are one of the reasons I stayed over there. Your knowledge of the minors was a great source of information. Robb is just a solid poster and I always enjoy his take on things.

I hope that this time the migration becomes permanent.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
Tim,

Can you get on as a visitor or was yours one of the IP bans? I started a topic about if a new forum was needed. I was entertaining the idea of starting a whole new forum when someone mentioned this one. A Reddit board was also mentioned that I joined as well, but I don't like the message board format so I will be spending most of my time here. That thread could be one of the catalyst for the migration to this site. I would love to take credit for it! ;)

You and Robb are one of the reasons I stayed over there. Your knowledge of the minors was a great source of information. Robb is just a solid poster and I always enjoy his take on things.

I hope that this time the migration becomes permanent.
I'll work on getting Beatoni, Simon in Canada, Siberian Tiger and some others here. Looks like we can make it into whatever we want, as no one was really here. I hope the operator will cooperate with us.

Robb_K wrote:
I'll work on getting Beatoni, Simon in Canada, Siberian Tiger and some others here. Looks like we can make it into whatever we want, as no one was really here. I hope the operator will cooperate with us.
We need HockeyPete as well.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Yeah, hockey pete just posted a thread asking what the heck happened. I can send him a PM and also a link in his thread to here. I'm sure the PD will be watching all this but I've had it over there. I know we talked about this last season also Tim, so good to see we have a new place to hang and BS about our team and hockey.
Last edited by bradleygt89 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Brad you are pretty persuasive as well. Use some of that business charm you've been blessed with. You're pretty big on twitter right? Is that something we could use to get the word out? I have it but don't use it all that often.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote:Brad you are pretty persuasive as well. Use some of that business charm you've been blessed with. You're pretty big on twitter right? Is that something we could use to get the word out? I have it but don't use it all that often.
Good Idea; i'll throw out some tweets to some Blues fans who are pretty active on Twitter and would be a good addition.

Edit: BTW, if I tweet you and you're already here, my apologies as outside of NHLTim, I don't know many of your Twitter user names :)
Last edited by bradleygt89 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

STLBlueshistory wrote:What do you have to do here to get banned? ;)
Troll incessantly or be Tommy Smugala.

The guy who runs this IS a cool guy and he will weed out the trolls if they come--and he's well aware of Smugala already. Otherwise it's pretty much free game here, and the people who are joining now are going to be able to totally set the tone for this place.

And I'm not the guy who runs this place either! I've just posted on his sites before.

NHLTIM wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:Private Mook reporting for duty!
Yes......now it's getting good.
Good to hear from you again, Tim. Hey, did you happen to catch the Guelph game today? Fabbri's numbers looked really bad and I was curious if he played as poorly as his numbers suggest. He got clocked in the head by a puck late in his first game back and I was concerned there may have been some lingering effects.

NHLTIM wrote:
STLBlueshistory wrote:What do you have to do here to get banned? ;)
and there he is! You still in TO or are you back home?
Back home where I belong.

Love going on trips but love getting back home even more. My chair in the basement misses me when I am gone.

Had a good time. First time I had been at the ACC for a game. Really disappointed with it. It's a nice arena but it lacks in history of the team. As I think you know I am a nostalgic guy and there is none. At least they are trying to do something with Legends row but they are missing out on so much.

This has the same darn this as STLToday forums when you post if someone else posts while you are it shows them and you have to submit again. :cry:

MissouriMook wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:Private Mook reporting for duty!
Yes......now it's getting good.
Good to hear from you again, Tim. Hey, did you happen to catch the Guelph game today? Fabbri's numbers looked really bad and I was curious if he played as poorly as his numbers suggest. He got clocked in the head by a puck late in his first game back and I was concerned there may have been some lingering effects.
Nope didn't see the game today but will view it with the on demand option probably tomorrow if I have the time. I saw his first game back. The broadcast team thought he looked great...i thought he looked a little hesitant when it came to skating really hard...not sure he was 100%.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote:Nope didn't see the game today but will view it with the on demand option probably tomorrow if I have the time. I saw his first game back. The broadcast team thought he looked great...i thought he looked a little hesitant when it came to skating really hard...not sure he was 100%.
I saw most of that game, too, and thought he looked pretty sharp early in his shifts but seemed to get gassed quickly. To be expected in his first few games, but it is nice that he came back playing a high motor game like he always does. Can't wait to see him in camp again next year. This team sure could use a speed infusion.